Cardinals Trade Anthony Sherman to Chiefs for cornerback Javier Arenas

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just a few weeks ago when Toler didn't sign with us, many including me were worried about the CB position. Now we are wondering where they are all going to play.

I don't know how it will all turn out but our new management doesn't screw around. Crying shame DWASH had to screw up so bad. This D could really be intersting.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Just a few weeks ago when Toler didn't sign with us, many including me were worried about the CB position. Now we are wondering where they are all going to play.

I don't know how it will all turn out but our new management doesn't screw around. Crying shame DWASH had to screw up so bad. This D could really be intersting.
Thus, why we drafted Minter. I don't think it misses a beat. You will be pleasantly surprised when he opens the season, imo.

DWash better get it together and get ready to get it on.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thus, why we drafted Minter. I don't think it misses a beat. You will be pleasantly surprised when he opens the season, imo.

Minter would replace Lenon. Correct? So who plays inside with Minter?

Losing Washington devastating to this D.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Minter is a tackling machine with good lateral quickness. I would imagine they'll team him up with Brinkley initially. The question, after D-Wash returns, is whether Brinkley can hold off Minter going forward.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Yeah, at worst Arenas is a Mike Adams level player who also has return skills and is cheap. That is a good haul for a FB who had no place on this team.

Also, probably means Jim Dray keeps a roster spot because he can flex to the FB position if needed.

Arenas is an excellent addition. Powers hasn't played in all 16 games in a season in his entire career. And I love insurance.

Peterson, Cason, Powers, Arenas. That's a solid group at CB.

Plus his last name is very close to Aeneas. :D