Cards 49ers 2009 Season Opener Game Thread!!!

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Well that was an ugly half but we are only down by 7 points. The coaches better go OFF at halftime on the offense.

NoelPHX

Space for Sale
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I had a hunch we wouldn't be able to score in the red zone hence why i drafted neil rackers in fantasy football. :(

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
god what a ugly first half wtf is up with our offense right now :(, well atleast defense has shown up pretty well otherwise we would be getting killed.... Lets go offense wake up in the 2nd half and get it done!!!!!!

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
I wonder what the guys at the game are thinking about this performance....

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
I hope we are better disciplined in the 2nd half, way too many penalties. AW isn't helping the team either with the penalties he's causing.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
The offensive play calling sucks. Not one quick hit to Boldin or Fitz right at the line of scrimmage. They have to go with what got them there and Ken is not playing to the strength of our WR. They have to draw the Db tot he line by throwin to Fitz and Boldin and let them make plays. This throwing down the field against a fast D like SF is death. Get your head out of your ass Coach and make the calls that play to the strength of our physical receivers. Kurt can't overthrow those passes or get sacked or hurried. We are not Pittsburgh quit calling our offensive plays like we are.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
The offensive play calling sucks. Not one quick hit to Boldin or Fitz right at the line of scrimmage. They have to go with what got them there and Ken is not playing to the strength of our WR. They have to draw the Db tot he line by throwin to Fitz and Boldin and let them make plays. This throwing down the field against a fast D like SF is death. Get your head out of your ass Coach and make the calls that play to the strength of our physical receivers. Kurt can't overthrow those passes or get sacked or hurried. We are not Pittsburgh quit calling our offensive plays like we are.

On the money.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
49ers get the ball to start the half, our defense is going to make a big play I can feel it

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score

Nailed it for me Rats.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
As much as I hate to see Antron returning punts, he's doing good.