Cards 49ers Game Prediction

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Cards 23
Niners 13

I am thinking any team with O'sullivan to Johnson as a pass combo would have a hard time putting points on the board.

Last edited:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Cards 23
Niners 13

I have a hard time thinking any team with O'sullivan to Johnson as a pass combo would have a hard time putting points on the board.

Even if two of our Nose Tackles are out?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Even if two of our Nose Tackles are out?
I'm probably in the minority but i don't think it's a huge deal for an opening game. Robinson can get by on the run defense for 1 game,especially the 1st one, and not get worn down. If it was a long term issue, i would be more concerned.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cards 42
whiner's 14

The one thing I'm really looking forward to seeing is a team with a mental toughness and discipline. Gone are the days of coaching ineptitude. Whis came in with a plan and he's working it. No more of throwing pie at the wall and hoping something sticks. He may just turn out to be the greatest decision this organization has ever made.

I'll second your pick! Sadly, when Dennis Green was was coach, he ate the pie before they could even throw it at the wall!

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am very fearful of this game. Cannot post a prediction.

Yep. Anything is possible. Too many unkowns on their side. Martz has the advantage of the unknow and the burden of screwups from unfamiliarity and newness. He also has Frank Gore.

We have a road opener. It's beyond me to predict anything other than the game will be played. And I probably wrote something different yesterday.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards 24-21.

We always make pro bowlers out of Qb's and player that never started. It will be a nailbiter all the way. We will kick a FG with 13 seconds left to play and win it on a 43 yard Rackers FG in OT.

Reaction score
Cards 24-21.

We always make pro bowlers out of Qb's and player that never started. It will be a nailbiter all the way. We will kick a FG with 13 seconds left to play and win it on a 43 yard Rackers FG in OT.[/quote

When reading that all that I can think of is wide left. God I hope your right.

But I think the game will go 31 to 17 Cards. IMHO:D

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know its a new season but you really think we go and win by near 30 points on the road??? really?

Absolutely. this team averaged 30 points a game over the last half of last season under Kurt Warner. We have a more cohesive O-line, and enough talent everywhere on the field to put up big points. This year they should be better not worse you would think.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow...these 9er fans are staring heavily through their rose colored glasses. Just going to ESPN and reading the comments some of their moron fans make just makes you even more pumped for this game. We just can't lose this game if we even want to be considered a playoff team. You have to beat the teams you are supposed to beat, even on the road, to be considered a good to great team. But, I predict the Cards pull away in the third Q, after maybe a little shaky (jittery) first half. 27-10 Cards Let's show everyone what kind of team we have, and get out of the cellar once and for all!! :newcards:

Last edited:

daytripper

All Star
Reaction score
This one wont be easy. And the first quater will be difficult to watch as their running game trumps ours. Luckily our D bends but doesnt break and its anyones game going into the fourth. But this time we come out on top with a clock killing game winning drive.
Cards 24
9ers 20