Cards All in on Matty

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I declare war on Mike Lombardi and ESPN as a Cardinals fan. You have been absolutely wrong about anything you have said about The Arizona Cardinals, everytime you opened your mouth the last 3 years. you have lost all credibility in this Cards fans eyes. We are stupider for ever listening to you!

I declared War on Tony Korn mesiter and the MNF crew and was exactly right about the Cardinals in their 08 Super Bowl season. I missed alot on specifics but not even nearly as close to STUPID as so called experts on the fan site: profootballcentral.com and read my evaluations of Warner and Leinert camp battle in 08 on through today.

Matt Leinert had a record setting rookie season 4 NCAA championship games, His first NFL start was Monday Night Meltdown and he devastated an elite defense that has never recovered. you want a first down, run The Bean on 3rd and one get off Matty's tail.

Alots on Whiz and treating Matt and Beanie like punks, more worried about Whiz's head games than the Titans.I don't know how Collinsworth or any media kept their jobs with their horrible job of East Coast Bias, I won't even call it reporting or projecting. I hope you projectile vomit toward Ron Wolfley. He'll bust your Wedge already!

I have never seen any player piled on like this for any reason? Chris Carters in the lead cause Matt don't care what He says. I got your back Matty no matter what. just keep your cool and your class and don't act like DD, and reach out choke these big stupids starting with the Rams!

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he's upset with the way the Monday night crew had nothing but praise for the Titans and nothing but scorn for the Cards. I really didn't expect that from Gruden, but he was as bad as the other two.

OP
OP
THESMEL

THESMEL

Reaction score
enviroment,

Well lets see coach Whiz calls off a TD in practice to see how KURT WARNER, Josh Mcnown, Peyton Manning, Jeff Blake, Max Hall or whomever else you want to place in their responds!

I know how I'de respond, I would rather play somewhere else like Q, Rolle, Dansby and others! or retire like Kurt Warner or Bertrand Berry. Thats wrong man.

Lets switch up the oline after a SB and playoffs together to see Matt's response? sound like a plan!.

Or better yet lets throw a bomb to a rookie FA WR we started in place of others on 3rd and 1, so We can see how our young QB responds to coaching stupidity in front of a national MNF audiance, that pulled our QB apart by by the limbs on MNcountdown moments before.

Lets start THT to keep Beanie hungry for carries this 3rd game, If THT gets negative yardage the first 3 carries again and 3 yards in 5 carries again, We will get an even better oppurtunity to see how Matt Leinert responds to coaching stupidity.

sorry we threw 600 times to THT's and Beanies 325 carries last year with Kurt Warner. Warners gone and Whiz still allergic to balance. The saint ran more than they passed last year, had the top passing offense and destroyed us like a HS football team.

And DD thinks he's a God and deserves top Dline money, with 7 sacks and a pro bowl. 45 points each game in the playoffs and we look even worse at pass rushing.

Matt leinart was Our best player on the starting offense by far, He did his job 90 + QB rating for the preseason! but Whiz aint got the others ready to play. To see how matt responds to pressure.

I'm sorry but I'm angry at ESPN and tired of treating Whiz like a god as He promises and diagnosis balance and trhan avoids it like a plague. KW coould have used more balance to stay upright.

How are Matt and Beanie being treated like punks ?

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Well lets see coach Whiz calls off a TD in practice to see how KURT WARNER, Josh Mcnown, Peyton Manning, Jeff Blake, Max Hall or whomever else you want to place in their responds!

I know how I'de respond, I would rather play somewhere else like Q, Rolle, Dansby and others! or retire like Kurt Warner or Bertrand Berry. Thats wrong man.

Lets switch up the oline after a SB and playoffs together to see Matt's response? sound like a plan!.

Or better yet lets throw a bomb to a rookie FA WR we started in place of others on 3rd and 1, so We can see how our young QB responds to coaching stupidity in front of a national MNF audiance, that pulled our QB apart by by the limbs on MNcountdown moments before.

Lets start THT to keep Beanie hungry for carries this 3rd game, If THT gets negative yardage the first 3 carries again and 3 yards in 5 carries again, We will get an even better oppurtunity to see how Matt Leinert responds to coaching stupidity.

sorry we threw 600 times to THT's and Beanies 325 carries last year with Kurt Warner. Warners gone and Whiz still allergic to balance. The saint ran more than they passed last year, had the top passing offense and destroyed us like a HS football team.

And DD thinks he's a God and deserves top Dline money, with 7 sacks and a pro bowl. 45 points each game in the playoffs and we look even worse at pass rushing.

Matt leinart was Our best player on the starting offense by far, He did his job 90 + QB rating for the preseason! but Whiz aint got the others ready to play. To see how matt responds to pressure.

I'm sorry but I'm angry at ESPN and tired of treating Whiz like a god as He promises and diagnosis balance and trhan avoids it like a plague. KW coould have used more balance to stay upright.

Considering Whis has taken one of the most pathetic franchises in NFL history to the Super Bowl and playoffs the last two years, and has improved his record every year that he's been here, I'll trust his approach a lil more than yours. Maybe he deserves some credit?

OP
OP
THESMEL

THESMEL

Reaction score
This aint my first rodeo, i'm a get down and waller on the field naked Arizona Cardinals football Club fan, I bow to no one, including those Niner fans that DD wishes I would act like. He'll step on my throat to play for the Redskins, one fans opinion. DD is no Cardinal fan, 108 in the shade were in the sun on metal benches as outr punter tOm Tupa takes over at QB, I shout to the other fabn across SDS if He needs a beer. DD steps on my throat and heads to play Washington, I'm pretty sure he's on the Submarine not in the submarine.

http://www.profootballcentral.com/page/2/?s=kelley+smelser

ESPN PUNCH’S CARDINALS IN THE GUT CALL OUT

September 16th, 2008 ·

By PFC Cardinals Writer Kelly Smelser
“You’re always going to hit some adversity,” Miami ’s Head Coach, Tony Sparano, said, “and we’ve hit some adversity right now.” I'm glued to the TV waiting to see my beloved Cardinals on Sportscenter, nothing? Edge went over 15,000 yards for his Hall of fame career, nothing? Kurt Warner’s 3rd [...]

Prereasons For Preseasons

August 27th, 2008 · No Comments

By PFC Writer Kelley Smelser
Every year I hear we need a longer regular season and less preseason, and every year I refute. Preseason is needed to evaluate, choose and prepare the final 53 for opening day. I am old school mentality with passion for the modern game, and I appreciate Preseason! More than 16 regular [...]

CARDCORE

June 25th, 2009 · No Comments

By PFC Cardinals Writer Kelley Smelser
Seems some believe the Cardinals were a fluke in 08. I won’t underestimate the Niners. They are capable of making a run, It depends more on what we do or don’t do in this division. Anybody that presumes We will win the west in a walk is setting the Cards [...]

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Considering Whis has taken one of the most pathetic franchises in NFL history to the Super Bowl and playoffs the last two years, and has improved his record every year that he's been here, I'll trust his approach a lil more than yours. Maybe he deserves some credit?

:yeahthat:

Plus add that he as a SB ring as the OC for the Steelers and did that with a Rookie QB.

If ML can't handle a little adversity then he won't make it as a QB.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
This aint my first rodeo, i'm a get down and waller on the field naked Arizona Cardinals football Club fan, I bow to no one, including those Niner fans that DD wishes I would act like. He'll step on my throat to play for the Redskins, one fans opinion. DD is no Cardinal fan, 108 in the shade were in the sun on metal benches as outr punter tOm Tupa takes over at QB, I shout to the other fabn across SDS if He needs a beer. DD steps on my throat and heads to play Washington, I'm pretty sure he's on the Submarine not in the submarine.

http://www.profootballcentral.com/page/2/?s=kelley+smelser

ESPN PUNCH’S CARDINALS IN THE GUT CALL OUT

September 16th, 2008 ·

By PFC Cardinals Writer Kelly Smelser
“You’re always going to hit some adversity,” Miami ’s Head Coach, Tony Sparano, said, “and we’ve hit some adversity right now.” I'm glued to the TV waiting to see my beloved Cardinals on Sportscenter, nothing? Edge went over 15,000 yards for his Hall of fame career, nothing? Kurt Warner’s 3rd [...]

Prereasons For Preseasons

August 27th, 2008 · No Comments

By PFC Writer Kelley Smelser
Every year I hear we need a longer regular season and less preseason, and every year I refute. Preseason is needed to evaluate, choose and prepare the final 53 for opening day. I am old school mentality with passion for the modern game, and I appreciate Preseason! More than 16 regular [...]

CARDCORE

June 25th, 2009 · No Comments

By PFC Cardinals Writer Kelley Smelser
Seems some believe the Cardinals were a fluke in 08. I won’t underestimate the Niners. They are capable of making a run, It depends more on what we do or don’t do in this division. Anybody that presumes We will win the west in a walk is setting the Cards [...]

What in the hell are you talking about? This may be the most nonsensical rant I've ever seen around here, and that's saying something.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Toast certainly is being punked by the media. He's a witch and they must burn him.

The closer we get to final cuts, the worse it gets.

I think this a case of the tail wagging the dog...so to speak. The "media" is creating this swirl of controversy to their own ends.

I guess if we look at it from a celebrity's perspective ("no such thing as bad publicity") it keeps the Cardinals in the news.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Kelley, I would appreciate it if you would proofread your posts for spelling and grammar before you submit them. "Refute" is not an intransitive verb. It requires a direct object. The quarterback's name is "Matt Leinart."

It's difficult to take your credentials as a writer seriously when you don't display mastery of the English language.

Mods--I'm honestly not trying to start a flame war here. Skkorp was really big on ensuring the readability of posts, and THESMEL's posts don't seem to cross the Mendoza line of legibility.

I'm not happy about the way that the preseason has progressed, but I think that Whisenhut has earned the benefit of the doubt the last three seasons. He may not have wanted to go to war with Matt Leinart once Warner retired, but the fact of the matter is that the Cards have invested a ton of money in #7 and has to know what they have in him now. One of the reasons that Whis was hired here was because the braintrust believed the he could develop our (at the time) stud draft pick.

OP
OP
THESMEL

THESMEL

Reaction score
yes

He does He came out in the presser and said it was not all on the QB, The run game, oline and WR's need to improve. Whiz is a great coach but He says we need to run more almost everytime since Pittsbug in 07, and we don't! Haleys was not calling the plays then or now. Whiz is tossing like his hair is on fire.
He plays head games for fortitude I understand that, but Beanie is the better RB, never seen him drop the ball on a catchable pass? Whiz creating adversity on his young QB on purpose, admits it proudly and loudly.
I love Whiz and not like his behavior. nobody cares if I'm wrong, but that was terible play calling and execution by everybody but Matt Leinert this game. I'm sure Williams should have broke outside, sure of it. Matt skipped one pass in front of the receiver and ESPN thinks He's the antichrist. the other 4 wer excellent passes.

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score

Wow. So how long you been a Cardinal fan? My guess is since they drafted 'Mattie'. If you don't think Whis is a good coach, then you really don't know crap, anyone that can take the Cardinals to the SB, is a damn good coach. Maybe he wants to see how Leinart handles adversity, maybe he wants a mentally tough QB. Leinart has been about average in the preseason. he's missed a few throws, but has been under duress for the most part. You act as if this is the regular season and we should be showing everyone our offense. Whis doesn't do any game planning on offense and thats fine with me. I'm sorry that CKW has made your hero look average at best, but i'll take his winning history here over making your man crushes preseason stats below your expectation.

As for your constant railing on DD. I have news for you, most everyone realizes he is the 2nd best player on the team behind Fitz. They love his passion, his motor, and fire. BTW, 7 sacks for a 3-4 end is pretty good, especially since we had nobody at OLB that could put any pressure on the QB last year.

I hope Leinart does well this year because that means we are winning games, I think he can as long as he stays confident, and we don't fall way behind in games. But if he doesn't play well and is cut next year at least we won't have to put up with this garbage anymore from you, since obviously you are a Leinart fan and not Cardinal fan.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What in the hell are you talking about? This may be the most nonsensical rant I've ever seen around here, and that's saying something.

Get used to it. It's been going on the main board for years.

desertrat218

Veteran
Reaction score
He does He came out in the presser and said it was not all on the QB, The run game, oline and WR's need to improve. Whiz is a great coach but He says we need to run more almost everytime since Pittsbug in 07, and we don't! Haleys was not calling the plays then or now. Whiz is tossing like his hair is on fire.
He plays head games for fortitude I understand that, but Beanie is the better RB, never seen him drop the ball on a catchable pass? Whiz creating adversity on his young QB on purpose, admits it proudly and loudly.
I love Whiz and not like his behavior. nobody cares if I'm wrong, but that was terible play calling and execution by everybody but Matt Leinert this game. I'm sure Williams should have broke outside, sure of it. Matt skipped one pass in front of the receiver and ESPN thinks He's the antichrist. the other 4 wer excellent passes.

Are you somehow related to Matt? Maybe his girlfriend? Come on, I would love more than anything to see Matt Leinart produce for the Cardinals. What I've seen from Matt the last few years when he enters a game is a QB that gives up on deep routes way to quickly and dumps the ball off 4 or 5 yards to a RB. Sure, this helps his pass percentage but it doesn't move the yard sticks or put points on the board. Matt has 14 career TD passes to go along with his 20 career interceptions, not a very good percentage no matter how you spin it.

Bottom line, Matt doesn't look comfortable at QB, he plays like he is scared. His pass accuracy seems to be good when he throws the ball less than 10 yards, not so good when he throws down the middle of the field. Again, I hope he proves me wrong, but he needs to do it soon or he will be gone.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
He'll step on my throat to play for the Redskins, one fans opinion. DD is no Cardinal fan

DD has made very public quotes in his hatred for Washington and everything about that team. Very public quotes on how he would never play for them in a million years.

By the way 7 sacks for a 3-4 DE is fantastic. You will be hard pressed to find better stats then DD at the 3-4 DE spot over the last 5 years.

Last edited:

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Wow....I have a headache just scrolling through this thread. I'd probably have to be admitted to the ICU if I actually read it.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Are you somehow related to Matt? Maybe his girlfriend? Come on, I would love more than anything to see Matt Leinart produce for the Cardinals. What I've seen from Matt the last few years when he enters a game is a QB that gives up on deep routes way to quickly and dumps the ball off 4 or 5 yards to a RB. Sure, this helps his pass percentage but it doesn't move the yard sticks or put points on the board. Matt has 14 career TD passes to go along with his 20 career interceptions, not a very good percentage no matter how you spin it.

Bottom line, Matt doesn't look comfortable at QB, he plays like he is scared. His pass accuracy seems to be good when he throws the ball less than 10 yards, not so good when he throws down the middle of the field. Again, I hope he proves me wrong, but he needs to do it soon or he will be gone.

Because this isn't what happened with Kurt Warner at the beginning of last season?

Some people are not seeing reality here. Matt's attempts against Houston:

# 1-10-ARI 21 (6:38) 7-M.Leinart pass incomplete short middle to 84-A.Becht.
# 2-10-ARI 21 (6:35) 7-M.Leinart pass deep middle to 11-L.Fitzgerald to ARZ 37 for 16 yards (26-E.Wilson).
# 2-7-ARI 40 (5:13) 7-M.Leinart pass short left to 31-J.Wright to ARZ 44 for 4 yards (29-G.Quin).
# 3-3-ARI 44 (4:30) 7-M.Leinart pass short middle to 80-E.Doucet to HST 49 for 7 yards (29-G.Quin).
# 1-10-HOU 49 (3:56) 7-M.Leinart pass short left to 83-S.Spach to HST 35 for 14 yards (29-G.Quin).
3-13-HOU 38 (2:05) (Shotgun) 7-M.Leinart pass short left to 34-T.Hightower to HST 32 for 6 yards (56-B.Cushing).
3-6-ARI 32 (12:03) (Shotgun) 7-M.Leinart pass short middle to 80-E.Doucet to ARZ 34 for 2 yards (54-Z.Diles).

Against Tennessee:
1-10-ARI 32 (13:17) 7-M.Leinart pass short left to 15-S.Breaston to ARZ 40 for 8 yards (30-J.McCourty) [22-V.Fuller].
3-3-ARI 39 (12:02) (Shotgun) 7-M.Leinart pass short left to 15-S.Breaston to ARZ 41 for 2 yards (22-V.Fuller).
1-10-ARI 35 (10:01) 7-M.Leinart pass incomplete short left to 14-S.Williams.
3-16-ARI 29 (9:21) (Shotgun) 7-M.Leinart pass short middle to 83-S.Spach to ARZ 36 for 7 yards (24-C.Hope).
# 2-12-ARI 33 (4:51) 7-M.Leinart pass short middle to 12-A.Roberts to ARZ 44 for 11 yards (22-V.Fuller) [55-S.Tulloch].
# 3-1-ARI 44 (4:09) 7-M.Leinart pass incomplete deep right to 14-S.Williams.

People see what they want to see, I guess. Of the 21 passes that Leinart completed at Tennessee last year, 6 were to backs. His 7.1 YPA average was 0.2 YPA different than Kurt Warner's that entire year.

Give me a break.

desertrat218

Veteran
Reaction score
Because this isn't what happened with Kurt Warner at the beginning of last season?

Some people are not seeing reality here. Matt's attempts against Houston:

# 1-10-ARI 21 (6:38) 7-M.Leinart pass incomplete short middle to 84-A.Becht.
# 2-10-ARI 21 (6:35) 7-M.Leinart pass deep middle to 11-L.Fitzgerald to ARZ 37 for 16 yards (26-E.Wilson).
# 2-7-ARI 40 (5:13) 7-M.Leinart pass short left to 31-J.Wright to ARZ 44 for 4 yards (29-G.Quin).
# 3-3-ARI 44 (4:30) 7-M.Leinart pass short middle to 80-E.Doucet to HST 49 for 7 yards (29-G.Quin).
# 1-10-HOU 49 (3:56) 7-M.Leinart pass short left to 83-S.Spach to HST 35 for 14 yards (29-G.Quin).
3-13-HOU 38 (2:05) (Shotgun) 7-M.Leinart pass short left to 34-T.Hightower to HST 32 for 6 yards (56-B.Cushing).
3-6-ARI 32 (12:03) (Shotgun) 7-M.Leinart pass short middle to 80-E.Doucet to ARZ 34 for 2 yards (54-Z.Diles).

Against Tennessee:
1-10-ARI 32 (13:17) 7-M.Leinart pass short left to 15-S.Breaston to ARZ 40 for 8 yards (30-J.McCourty) [22-V.Fuller].
3-3-ARI 39 (12:02) (Shotgun) 7-M.Leinart pass short left to 15-S.Breaston to ARZ 41 for 2 yards (22-V.Fuller).
1-10-ARI 35 (10:01) 7-M.Leinart pass incomplete short left to 14-S.Williams.
3-16-ARI 29 (9:21) (Shotgun) 7-M.Leinart pass short middle to 83-S.Spach to ARZ 36 for 7 yards (24-C.Hope).
# 2-12-ARI 33 (4:51) 7-M.Leinart pass short middle to 12-A.Roberts to ARZ 44 for 11 yards (22-V.Fuller) [55-S.Tulloch].
# 3-1-ARI 44 (4:09) 7-M.Leinart pass incomplete deep right to 14-S.Williams.

People see what they want to see, I guess. Of the 21 passes that Leinart completed at Tennessee last year, 6 were to backs. His 7.1 YPA average was 0.2 YPA different than Kurt Warner's that entire year.

Give me a break.

You provide a very small sample of what he managed against a team that has never had a winning season. It's going to take a lot more than that to change my mind.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Nice try, but you haven't proved anything to me about Matt Leinart. I've seen him start a few games well, but he is a terrible finisher.

Like the two games where he had the team in a position to win as time expired and Neil (C)Rackers shanked the field goal attempt?

It's impossible to hit a moving target. Just say that you hate Leinart and move on, because your reasoning doesn't hold up to any kind of scrutiny.

desertrat218

Veteran
Reaction score
Like the two games where he had the team in a position to win as time expired and Neil (C)Rackers shanked the field goal attempt?

It's impossible to hit a moving target. Just say that you hate Leinart and move on, because your reasoning doesn't hold up to any kind of scrutiny.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you. The bottom line is whether or not the team can win games with Leinart at QB. I don't think Leinart can get the job done.

As for your comment saying I hate Leinart, you really are way off base and 100% wrong. I would love nothing more than to see him play like the QB we thought we had when Arizona drafted him, I'm just not seeing it.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Kelley, I would appreciate it if you would proofread your posts for spelling and grammar before you submit them. "Refute" is not an intransitive verb. It requires a direct object. The quarterback's name is "Matt Leinart."

It's difficult to take your credentials as a writer seriously when you don't display mastery of the English language

Not to pour salt into any wounds here, but I've noticed a higher preponderance of poor proofreading on many sports websites (namely ESPN).

Speed over accuracy seems to be the name of the game now.

OP
OP
THESMEL

THESMEL

Reaction score
no

i'll slow down a bit. I apoligise.
I've been a Cardinals fan since the came here in 1988, I've spent much time on SDS metal bleachers in the small crowds. I was a Cleveland Brown fan prior to the Cards move. Leroy Kelly is my favorite player of all time for many reasons.

I became a Matt fan when He fell to the Cards in the 2006 draft. I think was and is a Godsend to the Cardinals. I have seen every snap He has played for the Cardinals and studied him up after the 06 draft.

He was not even the backup on his first NCAA Championship team. He lead and destroyed most pac 10 records for passing and TD's winning the next 2 NCAA Championships, was a minute away from the 3rd in a row. That would have made him the undisputed best college QB of all time with a 38-1 record.

He came to the Cardinals and worked hard and played hard. Basically pulled a Joe Nameth and was shunned by the fanbase and local media. Kurt Warner went 1-4 in 06 and was booed off te field, but not by me!

Matt started against the Bears on MNM the next week. He played great and destroyed an elite Bears defense that went to the Super bowl that year. the most outstanding rookie QB performance I have ever witnessed in the most devastating loss I've ever witnessed as a Brown and A Cardinal fan. ( see the fumble and the Drive for more information)

Matt went on to post NFL rookie records in most in single game yardage of 405 against minnisota, first rookie QB to throw 2 TD's in the first quarter of his first 2 NFL starts. 4 of his lat 6 rookie starts had a 100+ QB rating, over 2500 yards in 11 games projecting to well over 4000 yards in a 16 game season. 200 yard plus games were to many to remember as a rookie.
Matt was an is not a bum or a bust QB!

In 07 he beat SB winning MVP QB Kurt Warner heads up for new coach Ken Whisenhunt. Coach decided to implement the first successfull 2 QB system in the NFL. after solid beating of the Pittsburg Steelers, Matt Leinert had his collar bone broken for our entertainment. He was placed on injured reserve as Kurt Warner took over the team and Coach Whisenhunt adapted scheme and players to Kurts strengths. Edge had 1222 yards that year for our 2nd straight 1000 yard rusher ever in Arizona.

Matt Leinart competed in a close 08 camp against Kurt Warner and had 1 bad preseason game against the Oakland Raider. Kurt Warner took the reigns and threw like his hair was on fire and destroyed the NFCW 1/2 way through the season. kurt wws the most spectacular QB to ever play the game when you average in the 4 games a year that he fumbled or threw interceptions that crippled any chance of winning. We went 9-7 reinsertewd Edge and drove through the playoffs to the SB.

Kurt lead us through the NFCW to the playoffs a 2nd year in a row in spite of his 4 regular scheduled turnover fests. Matt held the clip board quietly and professionally. Matt Leinert got spot duty and a start against a surging Titan team. He did his part again with no starter practice snaps. just like MNM the defense and the team let down a good performance by Matt.

Not Flacco, nor Ryan, cutler nor Stafford or Bradford, Vince Young or Peyton nor alex Smith or Hasselback (either Hasselback) ever had to compete against a SB winning MVP HOF QB that found his game, for their starting position.

eli and Steve Young are the closest comparison? Brees and Rivers was a tough camp honorable mention.

Kurt retires, Matt works hard connects on 8-11 passes against all out blitzes testing him as young QB. just what do you want from Matt Leinert? a first down? a score? well yea, I agree. but Even Kurt needed help at times, The Oline shuffled for no apparent good reason, THT goes 5 carries for 3 yards and ESPN talking heads go TV and call Matt the antichrist.

treat him worse than Mike Vick and Ryan Leaf, Like He ripped off the Cardinals and their fans. If we aint got Matt's back who does. I tell you who the team ike Lombardi roots for is who.

Whiz needs to put matt in the best enviroment to win. I'm sure Pete Carrol didn't stay up all night thinking of ways to test Matts resolve, repionser his fortitude. He's got a whole set of rings for it. lets feed Matt's good dog, starve the bad.

Lets rally around Matt Leinart, 8-11 is pretty darn perfect! 90+ qB rating against blitzing Titans and Houston, including the Keith's um dancing with the cars routine.