Cards' Bryant arrested: drunken driving

gamebird98

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
hmmmm...sounds a little bit like a comment someone on this site made......powerball numbers anybody?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Enough pro-athlete-butt-kissing.

Wendell is old enough to know better than to drink and drive.

There is more dui awareness now than ever in our history.

If a person gets a dui - it is a conscious decision, not a youthful mistake.

It's not - "Oops, I got a dui. How'd that happen? Shucks, I better be more careful in the future..."

It's - "Even though I'm plastered, I'm going to take the risk and drive myself rather than be responsible and not drive or call for a ride."

Personally, one dui is worth "getting all over the guy." My wife and I both knew people who were killed by drunk drivers and we were actually in a pretty serious head-on crash with a drunk driver just a few years ago.

Maybe you're soft on these guys because you haven't had someone you know killed by a drunk behind the wheel...however, I hope you can understand why it is such a personal issue for many people on this site. :shrug:

MadCardDisease said:
I agree with Skkorp. Give the guy a chance to make up for his mistake. We've all made stupid mistakes in our youth. The key is to learn from them. If he does it again then get all over him for being a complete idiot.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
do you think the Coors' light twins will be back on commercials this year during the season?

Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
do you think the Coors' light twins will be back on commercials this year during the season?

:nospam:

Hey, you're not supposed to eat the cardboard pieces that keep the taco shells from breaking. Get a clue!! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05