Cards considering Levi

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
I'd love to pick him up, if he can get healthy that's huge depth for the OL.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
Cardinals | Not willing to pay for Levi Jones right now
Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:52:17 -0700

Updating previous reports, Kent Somers, of The Arizona Republic, reports the Arizona Cardinals do have an interest in free-agent OT Levi Jones (Bengals), and the interest appears mutual. However, neither side is motivated enough right now to work out a deal. Jones' agent, Kenny Zuckerman, said Jones is looking to be paid like a starter should he win a job, but the Cardinals are not willing to give that assurance.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
I would not sign Vick if he paid us. There are 70 million dog owners and 80 million cat owners in this nation. I am one of them. What he did is beyond cruel. He could be Joe Montana and I still would not want him. Somethings in life are unacceptable. If such a thing were to happen our stadium would be filled or picketted by PITA and anyone else who had a sense of decency. I want to win as much as anyone but not at any cost.

overreaction. He did his time for the crime. Murderers of humans get treated better than he is being roasted.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
*shrug* I wouldn't want Leonard Little on my team either.

But you'd (not you specifically) tell us about how you don't want Vick 10x more than Little...........

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think that's true. I think those that don't want Vick wouldn't want Little, and vice-versa.

I didn't say they wouldn't want him. I'd say they wouldn't tell us about it.

For some reason, Vick and dogfighting brings out more emotions than Little and murder. That's the more troubling issue.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I didn't say they wouldn't want him. I'd say they wouldn't tell us about it.

For some reason, Vick and dogfighting brings out more emotions than Little and murder. That's the more troubling issue.

Hey! it is America...

We love animals and hate people.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
like my socks that always seem to be missing after a wash, Levi thread is missing.

We should bring him in for depth provided his salaray requirements are palaptable.

You didn't know that socks are clothes hanger larvae? :shock:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05