Cards fire 2 front office employees

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
wallyburger said:
So, anyone care to guess how many additional wins these moves will result in?

The purge is on. Tantamount to rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

OH yeah!

There must of been reason why this team has under achieved for years. Nice to see things changing. I wich them all well but it is time for a change.

Peace
:thumbup:

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
He did not shut down Fitz, the MIA DL shut down the PIT QB. There are concerns about his speed teams are waiting for him to run a legit 40 and drills.

They were coverage sacks :p

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah better DG then what was going on on this team for years. I don't care if DG brings in Britney Spears to work for the Cards as long as they win.

There is only one thing that matters in the NFL winning. DG is going to do whatever he thinks is going to produce winning why? Because DG will get fired if he doesn't win. Let him do what he wants if the team wins he was right. If the team loses well he was wrong and will be gone.

How much worse can he do? There is a reason he was hired. His track record. It's not like they hired a bumpkin off the street.

The days of the free ride are over for everyone in the organization.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
What I find scary is 4-12 seasons. I don't give a crap if the parking lot gaurd is fired for letting guys park crooked in their assigned spaces. A lot of changes had to be made and now they are.

I think you just like to complain.

and I think you don't have anything relevant to say. Cheap shot artist at work.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
wallyburger said:
If these nmoves were perpetrated by Green , I find that scary. That is like NFL micro management 101.

Live in fear, Cards Fans... live in fear.

An employee with a penchant for pissing off agents and players, is gone; a nutritionist who probably posted "healthy living" tips on a bulletin board, has moved on - and a masseuse, whose table was probably used by some players as an excuse to avoid practice, is no more.

Live in fear, Cards fans... these moves are clearly a recipe for disaster :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score

I'm will ing to give these moves time - even til NEXT season. Our team has sucked so bad for so long with the office people that have been here a while, the big purge can't hurt. Off to Siberia with you, massuess and nutritionist!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
wallyburger said:

21 wasn't taking a cheap shot. THIS is a cheap shot.

From Bill Scheft in his Sports Illustrated Column:

The University of Miami set a record when six Hurricanes went in the first round. Nice to have that many Miami football players picked out of something other than a lineup.

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
wallyburger said:

That was NOT a cheap shot.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
wallyburger said:

That wasn't even close to a cheap shot.

You're making a huge deal about getting rid of people that have hampered our efforts in the past. Why? Personally I'm more than happy to see them make these changes. At least it's some acknowledgment that things were not going well and there is a commitment to at least try something new.

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
That wasn't even close to a cheap shot.

You're making a huge deal about getting rid of people that have hampered our efforts in the past. Why? Personally I'm more than happy to see them make these changes. At least it's some acknowledgment that things were not going well and there is a commitment to at least try something new.

Yeah it's not like they just got rid of the guy that made the playoffs 8 out 10 years, had 1 losing season, won 4 divsion titles etc. That is the guy they brought in.

Hidden agenda? :shrug: