Cards Lions Game Thread

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Boooo. Don't let that jabroni outjump you.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow good win pope had a big game catching two tds, and fitz also had a good game same with edge :). But the defense played amazing all the way around A plus all the around especially for dansby wow :)

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
I do wish that Edge would average more than 3.4 YPC, but he came through when needed.

Milgod

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I do wish that Edge would average more than 3.4 YPC, but he came through when needed.
I've loved Edge this year, even though his average isn't great he has seemed like a much better back and does come up with some big first downs.

ThunderCard

Reaction score
I feel so much better after a card win it makes my whole week go by so smooth. Every time they lose it seems like I am grumpy and irritable. One other thing is Card Trader in the stock market ??

Card Trader if you read this and are in the market I have been trading since 93 and I am looking to bounce some ideas off someone. Hit me up if you are a trader in that sense of the word. Thanks

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, I probably just put my health back another week (been sick as a dog for 5 days), but it was worth it to finally get out of the house to watch us get a big win and finish off a great Phoenix sports weekend.

with that being said, I will go die now.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where was this game on regular TV? It didn't show up on my guide for Direct TV. Luckily, I recorded the game on the HD station (NFL Ticket). So was the game blacked out locally or was there a guide error?

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, I probably just put my health back another week (been sick as a dog for 5 days), but it was worth it to finally get out of the house to watch us get a big win and finish off a great Phoenix sports weekend.

with that being said, I will go die now.

Brandy Cheese. Drink lots of brandy. It'll cure anything.:D