Cards made moves today!

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They need to bring Goss back to PS. I think he is a decent player who can be developed into a good CB in this league.

Want to hold Billy G and Player accountable? Cut them and sign they other guys. Don't "waste" a PS spot with a K. JMHO

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:thumbup:

very solid.

He will be a nice rotation player. I wanted this team to sign him before last season. I believe we offered him a contract, but he declined & re-signed w/ KC.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
How about signing Brommel to put some pressure on Favre? That guy has good stats...

jrjbritt

Registered
Reaction score
Yes

I think signing Brommel would also be a good move.. it sends a message to our DL that they are getting the job done and people need to step up or they get replaced.. I like Brommel coming in and pressuring Wakefield since King is lose for 4-6 wks.... but then how gets cut.. maybe Scobey? Is he a ST player or is he replaceable there.. we don't need 4 RB's with the needs somewhere else. I like the direction this team is going.. only if they can put a couple games of error free football... they can compete with most teams.. I would hate to see Mcginness lose his job, but I think that we need a new aggressive Defensive Coor.. I wish we really would have made a play after Rhodes was available from Denver.. well I blabbed enough.. this team will turn around and will kick some ass..

go cards