Cards met with DB Roderick Rogers- U of Wisconsin

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
Something had to have made him drop. There weren't 5 "better" players selected before him, there were 198. Every team passed on him at least 5 times. If it makes you feel better we picked Thomas Jones, Raynoch Thompson, Darwin Walker, David Barrett, Mao Tosi, Jay Tant and Jabari Issa before Brady was selected.

Brady started only one year at Michigan -- and the Wolvering offense often doesnt highlight QB play. Brady was stuck behind Drew Henson and somebody else.

To make matters more interesting -- the Patriots even after having him for a couple years almost cut him -- then the backup QB got dinged in camp (a Huard brother if I recall right) and that kept Brady around. Bledsoe then gets hurt and the rest his history.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Brady started only one year at Michigan -- and the Wolvering offense often doesnt highlight QB play. Brady was stuck behind Drew Henson and somebody else.

To make matters more interesting -- the Patriots even after having him for a couple years almost cut him -- then the backup QB got dinged in camp (a Huard brother if I recall right) and that kept Brady around. Bledsoe then gets hurt and the rest his history.
I wasn't just anybody Brady was stuck behind, I am pretty sure it was the great John Navarre.