Cards met with Malik Willis at Combine and Pro Day??

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My son, who is much more tech savvy then me, showed me 2 twitter posts saying the Cards met with Malik Willis at the Combine and at his Pro Day. The Combine report comes from Walter Football quoting Chuck Harris. Wow!!!!!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who posted? Likely just due diligence.

Chuck Harris is claiming Walter Football said that they met with several players including Malik Willis.

So two things:

1. Chuck Harris reports on nothing. He just quotes other sources and you have to trust his quotes are accurate or being accurately protrayed. You are a more qualified reporter than Chuck. You actually have real ties to the NFL.

2. Every team attended his pro day. He leaves that out of course.

OP
OP
Lomax to Green 84

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Chuck Harris is claiming Walter Football said that they met with several players including Malik Willis.

So two things:

1. Chuck Harris reports on nothing. He just quotes other sources and you have to trust his quotes are accurate or being accurately protrayed. You are a more qualified reporter than Chuck. You actually have real ties to the NFL.

2. Every team attended his pro day. He leaves that out of course.
There is another report on Twitter from a Liberty University reporter (I think??) who said the Seahawks and Cardinals met with Willis at his Pro Day. I will try to find it.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is another report on Twitter from a Liberty University reporter (I think??) who said the Seahawks and Cardinals met with Willis at his Pro Day. I will try to find it.

Every team met with him at his pro day. It was attended by 60 executives, at least one from every team, per ESPN Sportscenter.

OP
OP
Lomax to Green 84

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Who posted? Likely just due diligence.
Hey Harry, I just want to say that I love reading your write ups on the draft. Awesome stuff and the reason I occasionally post on this site. You complimented me on my “Lomax to Green 84” name. Here is some background on that name. I grew up in Central Illinois and used to go to Big Red games in St Louis. I also attended Cards training camp at Eastern Illinois University and met Neil Lomax and Roy Green. Super nice guys and that 1984 team was my all time favorite. In my opinion, the best 9-7 team of all time.

OP
OP
Lomax to Green 84

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Every team met with him at his pro day. It was attended by 60 executives, at least one from every team, per ESPN Sportscenter.
Thanks for the clarification. The report also mentions we met with Treylon Burks at the Combine. That report has teeth.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification. The report also mentions we met with Treylon Burks at the Combine. That report has teeth.

I am not really sure it does based on what ESPN just put out. Apparently everyone is meeting at these pro days and at the combine. Now private workouts and visits I would put a lot of credence in.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chuck Harris - The Cardinals had an encounter with oxygen per John Gambodoro.

Can I be verified now?

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don’t really understand the sudden shine Malik is getting. He put up pretty pedestrian stats against inferior competition, what am I missing?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t really understand the sudden shine Malik is getting. He put up pretty pedestrian stats against inferior competition, what am I missing?
You must be registered for see images

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Hey Harry, I just want to say that I love reading your write ups on the draft. Awesome stuff and the reason I occasionally post on this site. You complimented me on my “Lomax to Green 84” name. Here is some background on that name. I grew up in Central Illinois and used to go to Big Red games in St Louis. I also attended Cards training camp at Eastern Illinois University and met Neil Lomax and Roy Green. Super nice guys and that 1984 team was my all time favorite. In my opinion, the best 9-7 team of all time.
The 2008 SB contending team would like a word…

OP
OP
Lomax to Green 84

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The 2008 SB contending team would like a word…
That 84 team kicked the crap out of the Chicago Bears, the same Bears who went on to the NFC championship that year and won the Super Bowl the next year. Lomax threw for 4600+ yards, Roy Green led the league in receiving yardage and touchdowns, Anderson and Mitchell were arguably the best running back combo, and the defense was one of the top leaders in sacks. I love the 08 team, but I think the 84 team was way better. They could have easily won 12-13 games that year.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingman