Rd 1 Pk 13 - Reuben Foster (ILB) Alabama
Rd 2 Pk 45 - Davis Webb (QB) California
Rd 3 Pk 77 - Bucky Hodges (TE) Virginia Tech
Rd 4 Pk 118 - Damore'ea Stringfellow (WR) Ole Miss
Rd 5 Pk 148 - Damontae Kazee (CB) San Diego State
Rd 5 Pk 179 - Ryan Glasgow (NT) Michigan
Rd 7 Pk 235 - Calvin Munson (ILB) San Diego State

http://draftwired2.com:8888/apps/DraftWired

Would have liked Mahomes in rd 2, but Webb has nice potential. Will need one year to adjust. My favorite pick (considering where I got him) is that spunky tough CB Kazee.

Comments please.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Watched a number of tapes on Webb---don't like the throwing motion and lack of weight transfer on his throws. Not sure he can hold up physically in the NFL. I think he is a Day 3 pick.

Your other picks, especially Hodges and Stringfellow (if off-field red flags don't get in the way) are excellent, man.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Davis Webb is a large man, coach's son and has a huge upside( IMNSHO ). Love that pick and Bucky Hodges. Mahomes might go 1st round, so Webb is a logical 2nd round pick to me.

Ironic that Kliff Kingsbury had to choose between Mahomes, Mayfield, Webb and Brewer.

Last edited:

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I still cant believe Mahomes is moving up into the first round but hearing it from several sources. I think he'll be a fast riser and a huge bust. JMO

OP
OP
T

TenYearsAfter

Reaction score
I actually don't think Mahomes will bust. I assume you are basing that on the offense he plays in at TT. He has some really special qualities - I see a little Derek Carr in him. If he shines at the combine and interviews. Shows the intelligence (very important) and he climbs the boards, I would not be opposed to considering him in Rd 1. Palmer must be replaced sooner than later

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I have mixed feelings about the Cards possibly wasting any high pick on a QB who will simply work with the practice squad a couple years and then get cut. Same as all the other non-franchise type QBs we draft every few years. It would be nice to think that there was a Zach Prescott in every draft, but there isn't. Or at least the Cards don't know how to spot one.

By the way, how do you like Draftwired? I have been using it for a second year now and love it. I participate in the live draft each evening and do several individual mocks too. I find it the most fun way to learn about all the prospects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05