Cards Saints Game Thread

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How in the hell/...do we let a Qb throw for 26 of 30!!!!!!!1 That has to be a record!!!!! That is almost 90% completion.....The season on the line...and every team plays lights out against us...and one player or players choke....how can we not stop more than 4 pass play!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Their defense made plays on our last possession, and ours didn't make plays on theirs.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Great Season, Everyone, now time to focus on the Suns 90% Cards 10%, Atleast it lasted longer then usual

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Way to man up D, when your playoff chances are going down the toilet. Glad that taking those time outs earlier in the half didn't come back to bite us. What a joke.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I should have went hunting like I have the past 3 weekends. A lot less stress than watching the cardinals.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
How in the hell/...do we let a Qb throw for 26 of 30!!!!!!!1 That has to be a record!!!!! That is almost 90% completion.....The season on the line...and every team plays lights out against us...and one player or players choke....how can we not stop more than 4 pass play!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

no pass rush. Berry meant more to this team than his statistics. The d got worse as pass rush disappeared. Double team Dockett and you have NO pass rush!!!

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Really...screw this team ...THEY NEVER STEPS UP...Bunch of p******* Not one man is in that locker room except Fitz and Boldin!!! Played when most won't!!!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our D made a big play the possession before but the team couldn't get out of its own way

I'm well aware of that. Then, their DBs actually broke up two passes, sandwiched between a DT beating a block and hitting the RB in the backfield. You know, the kind of plays our defense didn't make all game.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
SAME OL ****ING CARDINALS!!!! IF WE WERE SMART WE WOULD GET ANOTHER TEAM... IM SICK AND TIRED SEEING THE SAME GROUNDHOG DAY BS.....Dumb mistakes, penalties, no HEART!!! Screw them..I am thinking of getting anew team...hell in 15 years I will have been a new loyal fan...and I guarantee won't have to deal with the same ol **** again. How many times do you touch a hot stove....once maybe twice...yet we do for 30 years a hundred times....******** Cardinals!!!

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Those losses to San Fran really killed any chances for the playoffs. I picked the Cards to be around 7-9 or 8-8. Looks like I was right.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yup should've had never lost two to the fing 49ers :( that is what really did us in

Alan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
SAME OL ****ING CARDINALS!!!! IF WE WERE SMART WE WOULD GET ANOTHER TEAM... IM SICK AND TIRED SEEING THE SAME GROUNDHOG DAY BS.....Dumb mistakes, penalties, no HEART!!! Screw them..I am thinking of getting anew team...hell in 15 years I will have been a new loyal fan...and I guarantee won't have to deal with the same ol **** again. How many times do you touch a hot stove....once maybe twice...yet we do for 30 years a hundred times....******** Cardinals!!!

Bye!

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
19 out of 20 seasons with a losing record in AZ. Thanks for another memorable season Cards!!!