Cards Seahawks Game 2 Thread 2008

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I don't even know why they're playing, they suck so bad right now it's pathetic. Thank God for the missed FG

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I am telling you..... DRC is going to be the next Aeneas in this town. That kid is crazy fast. His pass breakup and then that outside rush on that missed FG are FUN to watch.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Failing in every part of the game. I blame the coaches for this, the team is not prepared and hasn't been for weeks.

you're kidding right? ask a former player in this league who deserves the blame. I guarantee you 90% of them would say the players. This team hasn't been right mentally since the Giants game. Players should need NO MOTIVATION to give an effort.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well, gonna save myself the ulcer and kill zombies for a while. I'll check at halftime.

Watching over gamecenter is hard on the nerves.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Q could have played..... It was smart to sit him.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
you're kidding right? ask a former player in this league who deserves the blame. I guarantee you 90% of them would say the players. This team hasn't been right mentally since the Giants game. Players should need NO MOTIVATION to give an effort.

So you think this team is prepared every game and makes timely in game adjustments and the playcalling has been good? Seriously?

Other teams have adjusted to our gimmicky offense and the coaches haven't adjusted accordingly.

Sure the players are to blame too but the coaches take the majority of the blame for not having the team ready to play.

Buckybird

Reaction score
This team needs to go deep more often. They have been successful nearly every time this season. Teams sit on our short passing game.

Buckybird

Reaction score
So you think this team is prepared every game and makes timely in game adjustments and the playcalling has been good? Seriously?

Other teams have adjusted to our gimmicky offense and the coaches haven't adjusted accordingly.

Sure the players are to blame too but the coaches take the majority of the blame for not having the team ready to play.

their effort has been lackluster for a month now. is it all them no, but this teams effort on the field hasn't been anywhere near what it was.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Of course Dansby deserves 90% of the credit for that...but Brown was qucik to pick it up and get some extra yards.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
good a lead finaly..when is the last time the Cardinals had a lead? The Rams?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05