Cards Seahawks Game Thread

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
oh wow grats to the mercury for winning the wnba finals was so busy watching the cardinals beat the seahawks I forgot about it

If anybody 10 years ago said the first basketball title in Phx would come from the Mercury, I'd have laughed. A bunch of them live in my apartment complex next to the stadium- should be interesting how crazy it is here tonight.

GO CARDS!!!!!!

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
I did not even know that league was still around.

Most men don't, and as long as we have the NBA, they will continue to not know. That's not a knock on them, great athletes (I'm 6' 190 lbs, and some of these girls look like they could kick my a**), but the average sports fans doesn't watch it.
Neil was just on the radio- smooth as silk. Acted like his kick was no big deal. Mentioned it was the same distance as the Chicago game.

Last edited:

daytripper

All Star
Reaction score
I Liked Wis' reaction. Subdued. Theres a lot of work to do espesillay with our passing game. weve got to find a way to get Boldin ans Q some seperation

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
just watching their HC talking about that fumble. He said that Alexander thought Hass had audibled on that play and they both ran dif plays and instead of going down they trying to make a play.

Holmgren said that he has never lost a game that way!!! we have that every week.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
just watching their HC talking about that fumble. He said that Alexander thought Hass had audibled on that play and they both ran dif plays and instead of going down they trying to make a play.

When was the last time crowd noise helped the Cards win a home game? Back when they played in St. Louis?

LITHCardsFan

Reaction score
I watched the game on my pc from chicago

I got this link from someone on this site during pre season games. Use this link and follow the directions at the bottom. All the other necessary links are on the right. You can even record the game if you can't watch it right away. Sorry I wasn't on the site earlier for all of you who missed it. But it should work for future weeks.

I think this type of win starts the mindset change. We can win the close ones. Things don't always go the wrong way. Way to go Cardinals

http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/

outoftheashes

Registered
Reaction score
This is honestly the best I have ever felt leaving a Cardinals game...God it feels good... GO Cards!!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05