Cards sign OL Hjalte Froholdt

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
If you're talking about me then just say it lol - and this is a highlight reel - not some kind of breakdown or honest assessment - if everybody just loves crappy centers that's fine - it's all good
Please support the statement that he is crappy?

Well. We already know your answer. He is the most penalized center.

Looking for something more tangible.

He’s rated as average incl. Taking penalties into account. You say he so crappy that he shouldn’t play in the league. Please support that statement.

You posted multiple post in the Steelers about How horrible he is. He was rated as the best playing centre in the league for that week. Please support that statement.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Please support the statement that he is crappy?

Well. We already know your answer. He is the most penalized center.

Looking for something more tangible.

He’s rated as average incl. Taking penalties into account. You say he so crappy that he shouldn’t play in the league. Please support that statement.

You posted multiple post in the Steelers about How horrible he is. He was rated as the best playing centre in the league for that week. Please support that statement.
BGT is one of my favorite posters but his hate for Frohodt goes back to Monti not drafting an OC this year.

Those rankings can/should be taken with a grain of salt. BGT did list several plays that Froholdt did suck at.I think Froholdt is better than BGT gives him credit for.
I do want Monti to draft an OC this upcoming draft. Froholdt can battle for starters spot at LG and OC.
I do want Froholdt on the team.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
BGT is one of my favorite posters but his hate for Frohodt goes back to Monti not drafting an OC this year.

Those rankings can/should be taken with a grain of salt. BGT did list several plays that Froholdt did suck at.I think Froholdt is better than BGT gives him credit for.
I do want Monti to draft an OC this upcoming draft. Froholdt can battle for starters spot at LG and OC.
I do want Froholdt on the team.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, But I Call out stupidity and argueing against facts.

Kyle Pitts is currently the 19th ranked TE - like Froholdt is ranked 19th. I do not see anyone being idiotic enough to claim Pitts is horrible and not belonging in the league

Last edited:

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, But I Call out stupidity and argueing against facts.

Kyle Pitts is currently the 19th ranked TE - like Froholdt is ranked 19th. I do not see anyone being idiotic enough to claim Pitts is horrible and not belonging in the league
I chilled on this convo because it wasn't going anywhere - but if you want to start calling people names - unprovoked - that's on you

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
I chilled on this convo because it wasn't going anywhere - but if you want to start calling people names - unprovoked - that's on you
Sorry. Given your tone towards other people in this thread, you are in No position to Call out me.

Every single time anyone in this thread has asked you to argue and provide an tangible argumentation you Either change the subject or Call people out.

If you do not like to be called out, then start with your tone first.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Sorry. Given your tone towards other people in this thread, you are in No position to Call out me.

Every single time anyone in this thread has asked you to argue and provide an tangible argumentation you Either change the subject or Call people out.

If you do not like to be called out, then start with your tone first.
Whatever you say man honestly you're boring the hell out of me with this - but sounds like it's a big deal to you so keep on trucking

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Whatever you say man honestly you're boring the hell out of me with this - but sounds like it's a big deal to you so keep on trucking
Yeah, must be "boring" to be called out to providing proper argumentation, when you just want to spew unsubstantiated anger.

But the offer still stands... Please provide us with what you are seeing that no one else is seeing.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'll say it, Pitts is horrible......for my fantasy team!

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I guess so - I mean if a running FroTrain hitting a 150 lb CB (who's standing still) is your thing - maybe we can turn him into a blocking WR next year - but hey it's game day so even I will have something nice to say - this was the first time all season Froholdt's rating didn't drop 2 weeks in a row!! Thank goodness for the by-week!!
:thewave:

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I guess so - I mean if a running FroTrain hitting a 150 lb CB (who's standing still) is your thing - maybe we can turn him into a blocking WR next year - but hey it's game day so even I will have something nice to say - this was the first time all season Froholdt's rating didn't drop 2 weeks in a row!! Thank goodness for the by-week!!
:thewave:
Yeah I totally don't want my IOL getting out in space and clearing out defenders.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Froholdt doesn't even make the top 10 of problems on this team and is better than a whole bunch of centers that have started for us in the past decade.

He's almost certainly going to be the starting center next year and wouldn't be surprised to see him extended.
I agree. I'd argue he's the best we've seen in a very long time. I think he's better than Lyle Sendlein. He might even be better than Hudson was.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
I see an athletic center that is solid in regular run blocking, solid in regular pass blocking. Outstanding in space and reaching 2nd level. Struggles mightily against huge NTs and has a bit many penalties.

He’s rated 18th by PFF. I believe that if the gaping hole at LG gets fixed, then he would rate 8th-12th in the league.

=solid starter material