Cards To Reveal New Uniforms Wednesday Evening

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tom Zenner, on CH 12, just said he's "seen" the new uniforms and he called them a "major upgrade". This from a guy who just skewered the logo redesign.

Read into it what you will.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ajcardfan said:
Tom Zenner, on CH 12, just said he's "seen" the new uniforms and he called them a "major upgrade". This from a guy who just skewered the logo redesign.

Read into it what you will.

damnit!!! I want to see 'em!!!!!!!!!!

This is like the night before the regular season starts! AGHHHH!!!!! The suspense is killing me.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
I'm just hoping that the new design isn't a completely-off-the-hook-radical change (a la the Denver Broncos...bleech :oops: )

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
I read from Lisa Manning on the Cards main board that the press conference was going to be held at the James Hotel in Scottsdale. She even said people are welcome to attend.

I was thinking about going but I figured if I walked up in my Cards gear they tell me to "get lost".

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scott MS said:
I read from Lisa Manning on the Cards main board that the press conference was going to be held at the James Hotel in Scottsdale. She even said people are welcome to attend.

I was thinking about going but I figured if I walked up in my Cards gear they tell me to "get lost".

Wowza. I want to go. Time to google map the James Hotel. ;)

A-Bomb

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Well, at least we now know Larry's left handed.

:eek: :D

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wait. What time is the Press Conference. I dont see it listed anywhere. What is it in est?

I might be able to skip lunch and get home early to watch on the NFL network.

OP
OP
Jim O

Jim O

Reaction score
swd1974 said:
Wait. What time is the Press Conference. I dont see it listed anywhere. What is it in est?

I might be able to skip lunch and get home early to watch on the NFL network.

The conference is at 4pm AZ time...7pm EST. I have not heard that the NFL Network is going to carry it live.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Jim O said:
The conference is at 4pm AZ time...7pm EST. I have not heard that the NFL Network is going to carry it live.

Well thats just plain ridiculous. They can't cut into NFL Total Access for 10 minutes?

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Jim O said:
Where is the Cards holding this press conference again Jim?

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
bratwurst said:
Well thats just plain ridiculous. They can't cut into NFL Total Access for 10 minutes?

well they can call it part of the show. get berry a mic and camera and he can bring it to live. that is total access. i work the mid shift so i have to wait until i get home from work.

OP
OP
Jim O

Jim O

Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
When are these jerseys going to be available for public purchase?

Personally, I have not heard, but I will try to find out. The switchboard number is 602-379-0101 and that line opens at 8:30am. I would call that number at that time and they would be able to point you in the right direction.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
vinnymac said:
well they can call it part of the show. get berry a mic and camera and he can bring it to live. that is total access. i work the mid shift so i have to wait until i get home from work.

In the NFl Network doesnt carry it live they are total moroons.