Cards Vikings 2008 Game Thread

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Man, watching this game was a waste of time from the outset. As soon as the guy ran 82 yards untouched on a punt return you could tell this was Philly all over again.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Someone explain to me why there are so many Viking fans in attendance? It's disgusting.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
game over in the 1st qtr nice :(, way to show your a playoff team cards good god wtf

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Now who was buying Graham's jerseys???

His punts are low line drives partly causing the long returns

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
How does this special teams coach collect a paycheck each week? All falls on the head coach. Alwasy did always will. Cant pull the trigger get someone who can.

We "collapse" against every good team.

I think its been 33 years since we've had decent kick coverage.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
You are overly negative Ed. What should we expect: Teams have bad outings. So we wil be 8-6. I am not going to go overboard

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well if being booed by your own fans in your own stadium in the first quarter doesn't wake these guys up nothing will.

Losing 3 out of 4 with the Patriots up next does not bode well. Whiz needs to find a way to get this team back.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What d we have 3 throws to anyone that isnt a TE? The one successful throw we had was in the flat to the RB and we dont do it again even though its open all day?

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Get the team out of there. Forfeit the game. League should investigate Whiz's credentials. THis is an absolute embaressment to the playoff structure in the NFL.

We might be the sole reason the format is changed in the future.

OK I am bitter the three times I bet 100 bucks on the cards they dont even show up. I never see other NFL teams not show up. Ever.

Never bet on the team you like. Especially if that team is the Cardinals.

It's a little too much to say that other teams always show up. Have you seen a Bengals or Raiders game this season? Talk about teams that don't show up.....and they do it almost every week.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
It HAD to be a fumble or we wouldn't have been able to REVIEW IT!!!!