Cards vs. Patriots game thread

BigRedFan

Registered
Reaction score
why not just take a knee, it was 3rd and 13 so the likelihood of a 1st down was low. run off time, punt, and the patriots have 20-30 seconds left with no timeouts to go 50 or so yards needed for a FG.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was simply ridiculous.

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!!!!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
It was a dumb playcall all around, dumb decision and they nearly lost a game they had every right to win.

Things like this are unacceptable or should be, it's just stupid football but we won, hope people learn from this.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I hope nobody expects the cards to get any credit in the media other than from Sando and Schein.

I guess the Cards are going to lose all the rest of their games according to the PATS loving douche over at ESPN. SUCK JACKHOLE.

We'll get no credit. The story will be that Hernandez got hurt early in the game and that they missed the game-winning field goal.

I do know one thing though--Belichik will give our D credit. He'll give them lots of credit, so will Brady.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I hope Ryan Williams never touches the ball in an important situation again. I have zero trust or faith in that guy.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Pats fans are complaining that was a phantom holding call on Gronk on that called back TD. What planet are they on? That was clearly a hold.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Pats fans are complaining that was a phantom holding call on Gronk on that called back TD. What planet are they on? That was clearly a hold.

They have to blame it on something. It would be way to classy to give credit to the Cards. They lost to the Cards, at home. They have to have an excuse.