ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I will cut off my pinky toe if we go 3-2

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Did we trade Dansby for two guards and a right tackle? It will tough. I hope
so but we have still yet we can win on the road.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'll be happy with ONE in a row...

beginning next Sunday!

Beat them Seahawks!

Peace!

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
We have Seattle, SF and Carolina in the next three games. I would say that Seattle and SF are winable games.

However Carolina looks daunting to me. We have caught a huge break with Jenkings being out. But the Panthers front seven is still hella good.

Fortunatley, we play the Titans after the bye. The best case scenerio I can see is us going 3-3.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
I will cut off my pinky toe if we go 3-2

You'll probably develop a cool pirate limp.
What are you gonna do with the toe once its cut off?:grabs:

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
SEA is a winnable game...it will be tough (very tough) but SEA isn't a lock to win.

SF is definitely a winnable game. Obviously the fact it is a road, home game may cause issues but it is the best chance for a win.

CAR...man I just don't see that one but it could be a low scoring affair. Cards should have chances to win it but CAR is just so tough.

Best case 2-3
Worst case 1-4
.500 after the bye would look good...and is possible but it all starts in SEA

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
devilalum said:

I'll put it in a jar on my desk and make vauge references to it and how it helped the team finish the season at 3-13

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
AZCB34 said:
SEA is a winnable game...it will be tough (very tough) but SEA isn't a lock to win.

SF is definitely a winnable game. Obviously the fact it is a road, home game may cause issues but it is the best chance for a win.

CAR...man I just don't see that one but it could be a low scoring affair. Cards should have chances to win it but CAR is just so tough.

Best case 2-3
Worst case 1-4
.500 after the bye would look good...and is possible but it all starts in SEA

2-2-1?????????

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
BigDavis75 said:
2-2-1?????????

After the bye the Cards play TEN and a win there would get the team to 3-3 assuming they could win 2 before th bye.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
BigDavis75 said:
I'm going to hold you to that.

Get that man a webcam, so we can watch him cut off his toe.

GIVE US THE MONEY LABOWSKI OR WE ^UCK YOU UP, YAH.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
devilalum said:

He should paint it Red,Black, and yellow. Post it on this message board. Then send it Flagstaff were we all can meet, drink beer, and sacrifice it to the football gods.
:thumbup:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
I'll put it in a jar on my desk and make vauge references to it and how it helped the team finish the season at 3-13

If we go 3-13, Matt Leinhart will be wearing Cards red. That might not be bad.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Buckybird said:

Watching them try to block and tackle Sunday that may be their plan.

seesred

Reaction score
I know we play on the road VS Niners. Should of, could of, would of, but, the niners will be on the road as well. I think we can win at Seattle if we play as well Defensivly as we played this past Sunday and get some breaks offensivly.We beat SFO and then it will be a toss up vs Carolina but we are home for that one. If we beat Seattle, niners we could get a good crowd for Carolina that would help going into the bye.

GBR

HawkManDan

Reaction score
seesred said:
I know we play on the road VS Niners. Should of, could of, would of, but, the niners will be on the road as well. I think we can win at Seattle if we play as well Defensivly as we played this past Sunday and get some breaks offensivly.We beat SFO and then it will be a toss up vs Carolina but we are home for that one. If we beat Seattle, niners we could get a good crowd for Carolina that would help going into the bye.

GBR

Dream on. Seattle will crush the Cards! Defensively? Defensively like the Giants game? Keep dreaming. Cards will get crushed Sunday! Last year was the biggest fluke. Hass was injured and never should have played. Every Card played out of thier minds and had the game of thier careers!

Seahawks 35
Cards 9

Red Fury

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Buckybird said:

No way the Cards would draft Leinhart, they already passed on Leftwich, Rothlisberger, etc. They would probably trade down and pick up another WR and DE that they could have taken in the 3rd round. It would be deja vu all over again.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
HawkManDan said:
Dream on. Seattle will crush the Cards! Defensively? Defensively like the Giants game? Keep dreaming. Cards will get crushed Sunday! Last year was the biggest fluke. Hass was injured and never should have played. Every Card played out of thier minds and had the game of thier careers!

Seahawks 35
Cards 9

Are you ********? No I am serious, are you mentally challenged? Don't get me wrong I think it is nice that you can function enough to post babble on a message board.....

Next week maybe you can start learning to wipe yourself :shrug: :wave: