Cards win next two games.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Home vs Seattle -

This team bounces back and shows it has changed. Tough game, close game, but the Cards win at the end.

Road vs Baltimore -

With McNair, Ogden, and Lewis out/hurting, I think the Cards can win this one on the road. Shutting down McGahee and no turnovers are the key.

That is all.

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
Home vs Seattle -

This team bounces back and shows it has changed. Tough game, close game, but the Cards win at the end.

Road vs Baltimore -

With McNair, Ogden, and Lewis out/hurting, I think the Cards can win this one on the road. Shutting down McGahee and no turnovers are the key.

That is all.

Winning in Balt will be tough--and huge if we can pull it off.

Pressure on the QB and short out routes will be key.

I think we can do it--and I think we can beat Pittsburgh too. Kool-Aid OD.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if we can bounce back from this one and pull out a W, it's a change in the team we haven't seen for a while. I'm not writing them off at this point because of one loss(no matter how painful it was) - it's how they respond which will determine what this team will actually be this year.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will be there cheering the team on at Baltimore. I haven't been able to be at a Cards game since the last time we played in Baltimore and at the Skins, but those were wins baby. Lets keep it up.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if we can bounce back from this one and pull out a W, it's a change in the team we haven't seen for a while. I'm not writing them off at this point because of one loss(no matter how painful it was) - it's how they respond which will determine what this team will actually be this year.

I agree with this. Even before the Niners game, I said the Seattle game was more important as to how our season would go. I didn't expect the type of loss we suffered. Si, if win Sunday, it'll be even more impressive than I thought it might be last week.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yup. If we beat Seattle, the Ravens are beatable too.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Home vs Seattle -

Road vs Baltimore -

That is all.
:koolaid:

HooverDam

Reaction score
I would feel more comfortable with these predictions if your life was more like the plot of Back to the Future 2.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
:yeahthat:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we can be 2-2 after 4, personally. I've always thought we'd win the Steeler game.

Baltimore is dinged up...that only helps us. However, I think we lose it still.

I think we beat Seattle going away. I really do.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll say this right now, win or lose this week, we have NO shot whatsoever of beating the Ravens. If our O looked that bad against the Niners mediocrity called defense, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Terrel Suggs and Chris McAllister will turn us into turnover city.

that's a big fat L - hopefully, we can bounce back and win this week and even though I'm doubtful of that happening, I don't think it's out of the question. Lose, and the playoffs IMO are probably pretty much done with, staring at 0-3 the next week.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's if Ray Lewis is playing in week 3...any word on his injury? If he isn't there, that defense plummets, IMO. He's the lifeblood of their intensity and success.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's if Ray Lewis is playing in week 3...any word on his injury? If he isn't there, that defense plummets, IMO. He's the lifeblood of their intensity and success.

PFT was reporting that the Ravens are still awaiting word on him and Ogden.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

eh, even without him, they're going to tear us apart. I put more of the leadership on that team's D on Ed Reed now - he's their Adrian Wilson - the leader of the D since Lewis has started to slip - but they still have a great coordinator, pass rusher and CB, which will eat us alive.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
eh, even without him, they're going to tear us apart. I put more of the leadership on that team's D on Ed Reed now - he's their Adrian Wilson - the leader of the D since Lewis has started to slip - but they still have a great coordinator, pass rusher and CB, which will eat us alive.

I still think we lose that game, but without Lewis, they won't eat us alive.

Didn't McNair hurt his groin, too?

That team has gotten old in a hurry...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still think we lose that game, but without Lewis, they won't eat us alive.

Didn't McNair hurt his groin, too?

That team has gotten old in a hurry...

yeah, McNair did, but when did a back-up QB who has never done anything against anyone else stopped the Cardinals from giving him that "coming of age" moment?

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score

They still have 2 other pro bowler LB's in Bart Scott and Suggs.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I sure hope we beat seattle next week and kick the living crap out of them, then beating baltimore would be a added bonus :)

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
I would say the odds are slightly better than 50-50 we will be 0-4.

Reality suck.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score

Donald, ever hear of guys like Bart Scott, Terrell Suggs, Ed Reed, Haoli Ngata?? Losing Lewis would be huge of course, but the Ravens are loaded on Defense and will be perfectly fine with him... Though I'm quite certain Mr. Lewis will be suited up come game-time...

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Donald, ever hear of guys like Bart Scott, Terrell Suggs, Ed Reed, Haoli Ngata?? Losing Lewis would be huge of course, but the Ravens are loaded on Defense and will be perfectly fine with him... Though I'm quite certain Mr. Lewis will be suited up come game-time...

Suggs is a product of the system. He will falter.

Lewis is the heart and soul of the D. Yes, they are good, and with him they would clean our clock. Without him, we will lose but they won't dominate us.