Cards won. Where do we go from here?

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
St Louie game is a toss up, as far as I'm concerned. As is the Titan game. We win one of those two, and we are NFC champs.

Shane, Donald, abomb, Cheesebeef, Ouchie, and everyone else that went to Superbowl in Jan.... you guys in?

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
St Louie game is a toss up, as far as I'm concerned. As is the Titan game. We win one of those two, and we are NFC champs.

Shane, Donald, abomb, Cheesebeef, Ouchie, and everyone else that went to Superbowl in Jan.... you guys in?
Don't you have to win 2 or 3 games in the playoffs to be NFC champs???

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We look to go 7-3 next week.

Then we can say we are 2 games up with 6 to go. Even if we were to win just 3 games, the 49er's are going to have to go 5-2 over the last 7 games.

Once again, we control our own destiny. Ain't it sweet?

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
But remember both these games are on the road which is probably a good thing this year ;)

And Warner has always had great games in Saint Louis even when we were a bad team.

Now that I have said it... :stick:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
But remember both these games are on the road which is probably a good thing this year ;)

And Warner has always had great games in Saint Louis even when we were a bad team.

Now that I have said it... :stick:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I did the same to Doug on an earlier thread

:stick::stick::stick:

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Cards won. Where do we go from here?

To St Louis?

:shrug:

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
So we have STL twice, SF, at TEN, MIN, at DET and then GB.

Interesting.

Suddenly, the only game that looks like a gimmie is at DET.

IF we can beat STL next week, then yeah, we'll probably end up winning ten games and the NFC west.

But man, the rams gave the saints all they wanted today. IF we lose that one, it'll be a dog fight just to win nine.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
So we have STL twice, SF, at TEN, MIN, at DET and then GB.

Interesting.

Suddenly, the only game that looks like a gimmie is at DET.

IF we can beat STL next week, then yeah, we'll probably end up winning ten games and the NFC west.

But man, the rams gave the saints all they wanted today. IF we lose that one, it'll be a dog fight just to win nine.

That's good in a way, because you want this team BATTLED TESTED going into the playoffs. This team needs to be RESILIENT.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm quoting Reggie Bush but he had a good point, the last 3 weeks the Saints have played a team coming off a bye week which gives them 2 weeks to prepare for the Saints.

So it may well be that the Rams looked better today because of that?

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm quoting Reggie Bush but he had a good point, the last 3 weeks the Saints have played a team coming off a bye week which gives them 2 weeks to prepare for the Saints.

Yep. Look at today's results across the league and you will see the Redskins beating the Donkey's and the Bucs almost beating the Fish and the Jags running all over the Jets and.......

Every team has Stars and players who make a bunch of money.

Any given Sunday and such.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Yep. Look at today's results across the league and you will see the Redskins beating the Donkey's and the Bucs almost beating the Fish and the Jags running all over the Jets and.......

Every team has Stars and players who make a bunch of money.

Any given Sunday and such.

Which is exactly why we're going to see the Cards beat the Vikings!

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score

Yup. The Saints had every reason to be looking past the Rams, too.

That's not to say that the Rams can't win next week. If Jackson is effective and breaks a couple, they could do some damage, and the Cards are always vulnerable to making mistakes and helping out the opposition.

Still, odds are very good the Cardinals are 7-3 after next week.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:)

Cards must win next week. No excuses.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The St.Louis Rams

Watched them play today and this game going to St.Louis is going to be tough, all I want is a win against a division opponent and I do not care what their record is. They can play hard and still have Jackson and I would take Bulger over any of the Niner QBs. If the Cardinals can stay focus and continue their roadwarrior approach, we should win a close on. Off to St.Louis..."Beyond Thunderdome" LOL

Go Cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Big Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and nice to have you feeling a little healthier Q...great game

chickenhead

Reaction score
I spent a couple decades watching the Cardinals win a couple games a year against superior NFC East opponents. At the end of the day it was never that satisfying because the other team was more mad at themselves, what it cost them was ground on other teams, and the Cards still finished 4-12.

I'm glad the Cards look to be on the other side of the equation right now,
but it doesn't mean we can't lose the exact sorts of games we used to win. Never look past anyone.

DS_Whit

Rookie
Reaction score
I want 13 wins this year. Don't let up, don't take anyone lightly, don't settle.
The key to a 13 win season is to take it one game at a time. Everyone on this site knows that this team is capable of that feat. Hell, last year the team should of have won 11 games. Yes, the Titans have won 3 in a row, but they were to teams that came into this week .500 or worse. the Rams are the Rams, don't look past this team, go in there and take care of business. The Cardinals need to remain focused, start strong, stay consistant and remember that each team they play could win on any Sunday.

DS_Whit

Rookie
Reaction score
Today's game was my first at Uni of Phx Stadium. I was in awe when I saw the field for the first time! The crowd noise was great, my seat was comfortable, at least for the few times I was actually sitting in it. Beanie looked awesome, Fitz's TD was amazing and Ben Graham is by far the best punter in the league. I can't wait for my next game!

P.S. The unsportsman like call on Beanie was BS, he had every reason to be pissed after that crap. But please shhh, I don't need a fine from the commish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05