CBS Sportsline's Clark Judge looks at five teams on rise(incl AZ)

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great peice.

When you read it, it seems we are as poised as anybody to make a move into the upper echelon.
The main reason , and I never thought I would say this, is our defense. Teams that "make the move" almost always emerge because of a solid defense. Remember 2 years ago when the PAnthers made it to the Super Bowl , all the talk was about their front four and the pressure type of defense they played. Jake Delhomme just had to play steady and limit the mistakes and turnovers and let the defense get the ball back.

The only thing that can stop us from the success we are all hoping for is if we have one of those years where everybody gets hurt. In fact , thats exactly what happened to the PAnthers last year, and they STILL almost made the playoffs.

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
Nice Read!!!:thumbup:

If our defense even plays at the same level as last year, and our offense starts to move we will be a threat.

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
Yes I'm glad we're doing it the right way. Denny was criticized in Minny for never fixing that defense, but he's done a good job of drafting defense and offensive players.

seesred

Reaction score
It would be greatly dissapointing going into the new stadium if we don't at the very least make the playoffs this year. Our defense ranked number 12 in the NFL should be improved. We have 2 very active DE and a year wiser Dockett. Our offense can not be any worse and should be much improved specialy on the line and at RB.If Warner can play his game and control the ball we will be a very good football team.

GBR

bleedblk&gld

Rookie
Reaction score
I agree with the Cards, Chiefs and Panthers, but the Giants and Lions still have issues.

The Cowboys, Bengals and Bills should be on radar aswell.