Chad Johnson and the bengals

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two straight years leading the AFC in receiving and two straight years as a Pro Bowl starter. Things are looking good for Chad Johnson. However, he is still missing a Super Bowl ring. But Johnson has seen the Bengals' progress the last few years and knows they can make it. "It's going to make things that much sweeter that we worked ourselves from the bottom to the top once we get there," Johnson said.

this is only a portion of the article but are they really getting good? imnot a fan so i dont pay attention, wouldnt that be like the twilite zone to see a superbowl of cincinatti vs arizona? i havent heard about them enough to believe they can get through the playoffs first round tho, new england, colts, steelers, nahhhh

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
They have a lot of talent, but so does the rest of the AFC. It's going to be really hard for them to fight to the top of the pile. Like Arthur said, they'd be playoff-bound in the NFC.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They looked pretty good on that sunday night game against Denver, I think it was. I could see them coming up in the next few years. They just gotta lose those hideous uni's! :rolleyes:

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the playoffs this year.

Plamer is getting better every year, Johnson is always a threat...so is Rudi Johnson. That offense is going to be really good this year, I think. In the not-so-distant future I think Marvin Lewis'll have that team contending not just for the playoffs but for the championship.

Try this on for size as a sign of the apocolypse: Cardinals vs. Bengals in the 2007 Super Bowl.

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
What happened to Peter Warrick. It seems like he's out of the equation.