Chargers game - halftime roll call

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chargers game - halftime roll call

Reminder for those already in the know and a newsflash to those looking to meet and put faces to some of their fellow posters:

Many of us ASFN'ers meet near Section 121 at halftime.

North endzone - Gate 2 entrance - outside the glass doors you enter/exit the stadium through or use to go up the ramp or out to smoke in the fenced off area.

See you there.

:newcards:

Black T

Reaction score
When I seen this thread I thought you were referring to a 'roll call' like what the Yankees fans do.

Yoooooooooooooo Adriiaaaaaaaann. Adrian Wilson! clap clap clap-clap-clap! Adrian Wilson! (he waves) Yaaaaaaay!

continue with everyone on the field

Now I really wana do that :(

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I seen this thread I thought you were referring to a 'roll call' like what the Yankees fans do.

Yoooooooooooooo Adriiaaaaaaaann. Adrian Wilson! clap clap clap-clap-clap! Adrian Wilson! (he waves) Yaaaaaaay!

Lame.. And so is your Yankees..

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I got to choose my days off, I chose Sundays and Mondays so I could watch as much foozeball as possible. I aint off until 6:00 tomorrow.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wouldn't work in football, though. Don't want Adrian waving to the fans when he could be tackling someone. :) Plus, no bleacher seats.

Black T

Reaction score
Lame.. And so is your Yankees..

Im not a Yankees fan, but I do think its pretty cool.

Wouldn't work in football, though. Don't want Adrian waving to the fans when he could be tackling someone. :) Plus, no bleacher seats.

Could work.

1. crowd was silent
2. The folks doing it were in that area where Feely attempted his lambeau leap, at the back of the endzone
3. the defense was on the 1 yard line. DB corps, and possibly LBs would be in earshot

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I missed the meetup but I did get eyes on Jersey Girl, Chris Sanders and got ambushed by BIM, so it was good all around. Love you people!

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Special thanks to my buddy Taun for showing up with a flask of Crown Royal Black for all who wished some.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of these days I will trudge across the stadium and down the escalator to attend a halftime meet. It sure has been awhile.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score