Cheer up folks. The official list of the positives thread.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Our own FA's don't really do anything for me. I'd like to see most of them replaced.

Our RFA's -

Kenny King DT
Gerald Hayes LB
Reggie Wells G
Langston Moore DT

For close to min. contracts, not bad as backups.

Last edited:

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
You had something to high 5 about. Lcuky bastard. :thumbup:

I was high fiving for the cheerleaders walking right in front of me in the NEZ. They seem to be pretty hot this year.......but then again my Beer Goggles got kind of thick early.

Cardsmasochist

Full Throttle!!
Reaction score
clif said:
:offtopic:

:D

You know... we need a players only meeting.. those always seem to work :grabs:

sorry about that. Let me stay positive....

Fitzgerald is looking great....Arrington is improving.....Boldin was playing spectacular before his injury.....Dansby is an animal....

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
I was high fiving for the cheerleaders walking right in front of me in the NEZ. They seem to be pretty hot this year.......but then again my Beer Goggles got kind of thick early.

You spilt 2 drinks at $6 a piece and still had beer goggles. How many drinks did you buy? :eek:

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
Our RFA's -

Kenny King DT
Gerald Hayes LB
Reggie Wells G
Langston Moore DT

Even for 600K+ per guy as backups.
Wells should go, IMO (provided we get a replacement in that's better). I also wouldn't shed a tear over losing King...but he seems to make an ideal backup to Dockett. We should be able to keep him for the lowest tender, right?

I didn't realize Hayes was a RFA. A middle tender would keep him for sure...maybe the low tender?

Moore could be kept for the low tender. Why not? I'd rather have a new #1 NT, Davis and Moore than Kolo.

OP
OP
clif

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I can bring my laptop next year to the game and web surf when the cards start stinking up the place :D

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
You spilt 2 drinks at $6 a piece and still had beer goggles. How many drinks did you buy? :eek:

The beers were both mine. Only got like 2 sips of $12 beer. :mad:

I had a fair share of bleedingred's Irish Stout, KOC's Bud Light, and 100%'s Captain Morgan's. By the time I got in there I just needed to maintain.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Pariah said:
I didn't realize Hayes was a RFA. A middle tender would keep him for sure...maybe the low tender?

All 4 we should be able to keep with the low tender.

Wells is the perfect backup IMO. Knows the system, cheap, and can play multiple spots.

There is no way we give Hayes a 1.4 mill middle tender. Give him the 600K+ low tender. Let a team give him a contract offer if it is a fair one we match it, if not we get our 3rd round pick and run. Is a team really going to give up a 3rd rounder for him? Not likely.

King, for 600K+ low tender its a no risk situation if he gets hurt again as he gets no signing bonus so he is easily given a injury settlement and we walk out of it with out losing any cap space. Plus he seemed to be a big part of Pendys plans so I will give him another shot for 600K. Or again we let another team sign him and we run away with out 5th rounder.

Moore low tender would get us a 6th rounder if another team was to sign him and we didnt match.

Hawkfandyno

Rookie
Reaction score
Another positive thing, you guys dont have to worry about missing anything if you get up to go to the bathroom, or to the fridge ifn you get another beer.:D

Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
Oh, we are talking about just anything to be positive about??

The cup holders will rock!! :thumbup:

I kicked over a $6 beer after taking half a drink, and the other $6 beer was spilt giving High 5s.

That should be a sign that I should stop drinking.
So you were the guy behind me dumping beers down my back!! :D Like I told him, when you can't keep it in the cup, or get it in your mouth, it is time to stop drinking!!!

Last edited:

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Matt Leinart throwing to Boldin and Fitz in a new stadium will be great

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
Cardinals Pre-Season football (the only time to be a cards fan) is only 10 months away...