Classless Article against Farve

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think it was in bad taste.

Yes, some of things were humorous, and if they left out the part about Favre's dad's death...then it would be a funny article.

But to make light of his dad's death only a couple weeks later is pretty bad. Kick a man while he is down type...

But hey, people can write what they want, and laugh if they want to....but that article seems more like someone outside of the media would write on a message board, and not in a paper/online-article...It paints them as a tad unprofressional imo...

Maybe its chalked up to some sort of rivalry...I don't know.

I'm emailing it to my Packers friend....I'm sure he'll LOVE it.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by swd1974
Im a huge Favre fan and I LOVED the article. Lets me know my city hasnt lost its edge.

Philly people arent the kind to sucker punch you or have a 2 on 1 fight. We will tap you on the shoulder, insult your mom and sister so we can get you into a nice rage and THEN and ONLY THEN fight.

We want to fight the best and the best when they are angry. Not take advantage of a sleeping opponent.

Philly 31
Da Pack 10

Well this was a sucker punch, despite what you think.

And your city is generally regarded as the least classy city in the country. :)

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
They briefly talked about his dad and just stated one fact, it's not like they said HAHA Favre's dad died, stupid ******, I bet he does goats. Now that would be bad, they stated one fact about him and most the stories about Favre. It's not as bad as you guys made it out to be. I thought was going to read a story that was going to be real bad, it wasn't that bad and it was just some dark humor. It's not like they read aloud to Brett Favre at his dads funeral.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First of all, the article is not even funny. Second, it's stupid. I think my IQ dropped 10 points due to reading this article. Third, yes, it's mean-spirited.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05