Clippers At Suns Game Thread

OP
OP
AfroSuns

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, that is a beard i haven't seen in a while. Didnt know Skinner is still in the league

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bummer...Amare with 9 rebounds with 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter as he goes to rest presumably for the rest of the game. It would have given him 6 straight double double games.

Last edited:

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Too many turnovers from Dragic...4 turnovers in 17 minutes of play to 2 only assists. :(

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great block by LB and Dragic on the break. :)

Last edited:

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Come on...let's see Dudley get his career high in points. :)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lopez + Clark = 0

Clark is invisible on the court and so would Lopez except for his hairdo. I am especially frustrated with Lopez because he is a second year player. Gentry is a very patient coach so I can't lay this at his feet.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
yeah lopez should have gone up and dunked that. 7feet tall and you miss point blank...

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lopez + Clark = 0

Clark is invisible on the court and so would Lopez except for his hairdo. I am especially frustrated with Lopez because he is a second year player. Gentry is a very patient coach so I can't lay this at his feet.

Lopez is hopeless. I doubt the guy will even be in the league after his contract is up with us.

Clark on the other hand hasnt been given a fair shake because of his minute fluxuation. in the 4 games that hes logged over 15 minutes this season (19.5mpg) hes avg 8ppg 4.5 rpg .75 ast .5 blks. Its hard to get a good feel for earl since we see so little of him. And for the most part when hes playing its garbage time and usually barbosa is chucking up shots, but from this tiny little sample it looks like he produces when given minutes.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He isn't going to get any better,The Midget Clown's ceiling is obviously only about 6' feet high..........why else would he continue to bend his knees making himself completely ineffective and irrelevant whenever he steps onto the court?
You must be registered for see images attach