Colts Reign is Over

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With the free agent departure of Monte Reagor, the release of Corey Simon and the season ending MCL tear for Booger McFarland the Colts already weak rushing defense (oops fixed now) is now in big trouble.

Last edited:

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
With the free agent departure of Monte Reagor, the release of Corey Simon and the season ending MCL tear for Booger McFarland the Colts already weak rushing offense is now in big trouble.

Defence, I would think.

Tarek Glenn's (LT) retirement affects their rushing O., and blindside protection.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't forget Dominic Rhodes leaving too.

Doc Cardinal

Old Fart
Reaction score
The Colt's defense has always sucked.

Actually with Ohio State receivers Anthony Gonzales and Roy Hall added their offense could be better.

EuroCard

Rookie
Reaction score
actually its defense, but thank you

Defence is generally considered to be a British english version of Defense. However, in some quarters Defence is given name for one or more people operating in defense of some activity.

So, as this second meaning is not generally stated in US dictionaries, whilst it is implicitly stated in British English dictionaries, perhaps you did after all mean Defence, with a capital D!

Or maybe Merriam-Websters has the same noun somewhere but is hiding it?

Sorry, I was bored!

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Considering Reagor only played in 5 games last year, is a DE, and Simon didnt play a single down last year I dont think either of their departures will have any effect on what was an already bad run D, its still at the same level as it was.

Booger is a blow though.

spikecop02

Registered
Reaction score
As long as Peyton is Healty there a threat to win it all, There defantly the most talented team in the AFC South.

OP
OP
cardsfanmd

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Considering Reagor only played in 5 games last year, is a DE, and Simon didnt play a single down last year I dont think either of their departures will have any effect on what was an already bad run D, its still at the same level as it was.

Booger is a blow though.
Uh no he is a tackle. Yes I understand that he missed time last year as did Simon, but dont you think that affected the poor d-line play for the Colts. Simon was a great player when healthy any team would love to have him. You team all of this w/ the fact that they are likely to start two rookies in their secondary and it could be really tough for the Colts to make a good run at a repeat.

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
I still think that losing Glenn is gonna hurt them more than anything though.

That could definately hurt their passing and running game. They are still one of the top teams in the NFL even with all their troubles though