Congrats Good Luck Next Round

Falcons 3652

Reaction score
Falcons ripped me heart out today.. hope you guys get Boldin back out there and make a good run in the playoffs. Good luck!

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
'Twas a hard fought game.

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score
Falcons ripped me heart out today.. hope you guys get Boldin back out there and make a good run in the playoffs. Good luck!

Don't let it rip your heart out. The Falcons have lots of reason for hope for the future. This is the first time you're going to see Matt Ryan in playoff football, not the last. Learning experience, and next time he'll be better.

Perfectionist

Objectively Correct
Reaction score
Make me a happy man win one more. Make me an estatic man win two more! Make my life complete win three more!!! Go Cards!

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Falcons ripped me heart out today.. hope you guys get Boldin back out there and make a good run in the playoffs. Good luck![/quote
How'd it rip your heart out? The Cards won and it ripped my heart out :D

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Yoour boys should have gone with Norwood more....

Ryan looked good buddy. Good luck next year.

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
Thanks for the congrats Facons! Yeah, your defense banged us up pretty good. Hopefully everyone will be good to go in the next round.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

THANKS.

But that timeout we've had was the best probably in Cards recent history.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
THANKS.

But that timeout we've had was the best probably in Cards recent history.

If you watch the play, all but a few Cards defenders knew a timeout had been called, I doubt that run produces much if they were all in the ready stance.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Very Classy. No words are going to make you feel better right now. In a few days you will realize the remarkable accomplishments of your team this year.
You guys are a classy outfit and have a very bright future. Matty-Ice is a player and I can only imagine how good he will be.

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hey! Falcons....

In ANY other game I would've been pulling for you guys. I luv it when the down-trodden rise up and do what they've been told isn't possible. Falcons are clearly headed in the right direction so try and roll with it and reflect on how much you guys accomplished this year. Again, THANKS for being classy. Take Care! Mark :)

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Class. :thumbup:

You guys are going to be feared and respected in the coming years.

Never been a Falcons fan but we beat a good team today - and apparently some good fans. Get on our bandwagon while ther is still room!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Chin up man. Your team will be feared for years to come with Ryan, Turner and coach Mike Smith

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. The few Falcons fans we saw at the game were really nice.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Almost everyone was expecting a 4-6 win season for the Falcons. They WILL be the class of the NFC South if not next year the year after. That is a well built, well coached team and all indications are they have the next Payton Manning at QB, not to mention a fierce running game. This is not your last go around in the playoffs. I expect great things from that team and they are much more stable offensively with Ryan at QB than they ever were with Vick at QB. Congrats on your teams great accomplishments and enjoy the ride I think the Falcons are going to be a very special team very soon. Thanks for being a class act too.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score

Thanks! Ryan is a STUD! He has to throw the sweetest ball in the NFL today... frozen ropes each time.

Hopefully, this is the first of many more post-season meetings between our teams...

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
You guys did a great job this year. Hopefully you don't feel this game too long and enjoy the fact that dawn has broken on your team after a miserable year. And way quicker than anyone thought it would. Definitely good things ahead for the Falcons and their fans IMO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05