Cardinals at Dolphins gameday thread 10-27-24

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I got a warning and haven’t mentioned him since that’s acknowledging it.

Hey man, I know how you feel. It's so infuriating when some people continually discount what Murray does for the Cardinals. When they make fun of him. Mock him. Belittle him (haha, yes pun intended).

MHJ is the key. Once the rookie starts playing up to his talent level, our offense will look a lot better, and Murray's passing stats will move in the MVP direction, which is secondary to winning of course, but at least all but the stupidest of K1's haters will shut the f up.

Edit - and when I say "haters" I'm not talking about anybody that posts legit criticism of Kyler. Instead I mean those who, when Murray has a subpar performance, go on and on and on, endlessly, about how bad of a player he is, about how he'll never win anything in the NFL, how they would rather have Gardner Minshew or Zach Wilson instead of Murray etc.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Great game today. Kyler seemed entirely under control, particularly in pressure situations. The defense continues to overperform. Even with zero passrush. MHJ with a dominant game. Doing star level stuff. Budda was a rocket. Garrett is just developing into a really nice player and mcbride was freaking awesome. See what happens when you get the ball to your two stars in MHJ and mcbride?

And though running the ball was tough, Connor and even benson had some big ones. The oline has really seemingly gelled in pass pro. Surprising given the injuries.

Thought raillis and petzig called good games.

Let’s keep this rolling.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I guess the Cards now have a definite blueprint how to win games.