Congratulations!

Dawkins2112

Registered
Reaction score
Blowing an opponent out is no big deal, but when the opponent comes back and takes the lead, that's when you find out what kind of football team you really have. You guys showed a lot of heart in taking the game back from the Eagles. I am impressed and though I'm bummed we lost, I salute the Cardinals for finally getting to the big dance.
Its been fun hanging on your boards, bantering and trash talking. You're good folks and I'm happy for your special moment. I still don't know who you will be playing but regardless, you'll have one more fan come Super Sunday.
Good luck and God Bless!!

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hey, Dawkins...

"Props" to BOTH teams actually. To come back down (18) on the road?? ...And yet, the Cards matched your heart and fought back to WIN. An INCREDIBLE game to watch. Not sure what the "ratings" will be but the Nation got treated to an AMAZING game to watch. Anyways, I respect you for the class you've shown. GOD BLESS YOU & yours! Take Care! Mark :)

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Blowing an opponent out is no big deal, but when the opponent comes back and takes the lead, that's when you find out what kind of football team you really have. You guys showed a lot of heart in taking the game back from the Eagles. I am impressed and though I'm bummed we lost, I salute the Cardinals for finally getting to the big dance.
Its been fun hanging on your boards, bantering and trash talking. You're good folks and I'm happy for your special moment. I still don't know who you will be playing but regardless, you'll have one more fan come Super Sunday.

Thanks Dawkins, it's nice to meet classy fans of other teams who can handle a tough loss with grace. Great game by your team and God bless!

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. Don't be a stranger and hang around the next couple of weeks we need all the fans we can get even if it's temporary.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Please come back next season.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score

Thanks. CARDINALS #1:newcards:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry Dawkins. I posted a personel thread to you because you are the ONLY visiting poester that ever got under my skin. When I was on my way home from my sons house, a message to you was at the top of my agenda. I was thinking about it all week.

Bottom line, your true colors came thru and I commend you on that. But I must add, we beat you.:)

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Here is the bottom line Dawkins, Random Guy, Go Eagles and who ever else I may have missed.
Screw you and the holier than thou attitude that you protrayed all week!
I said it from DAY ONE "This is our house! We live here! You do not know!"
You know now, right?

So, if you want to be a part of this, you are more than welcome!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
It's a redeeming quality that you took the time to come back.

That being said.

You like apples?

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
It was a thriller of a game. Eagles had a great season. I know that hurts now but you have a lot to be proud of. Hope to see you around.

RandomGuy

Registered
Reaction score
Here is the bottom line Dawkins, Random Guy, Go Eagles and who ever else I may have missed.
Screw you and the holier than thou attitude that you protrayed all week!
I said it from DAY ONE "This is our house! We live here! You do not know!"
You know now, right?

So, if you want to be a part of this, you are more than welcome!

Funny how the few angriest folks on any forum, right after a win, are the fastest to call the other guys jerks for not being as classy as themselves.

Thanks O. For setting us straight, I guess.

Other than that (and the obvious outcome tonight for my team), it's been an interesting week to get a sense of the Cardinals straight from real Cardinals fans. Good luck.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
God, it's really hard to not rub it in. There were not many Eagles fans there today, but I managed to get two huge pricks behind me in the security line who actually called me a bandwagon fan in a new Warner jersey. Man, did that piss me off. I've had that jersey since 06 when I couldn't have paid someone to take it. Man, did that piss me off. But, they got so much crap that by the time they reached the check point, they really didn't know what to say anymore.

But, you are all right D2112. Dawkins had a horrible game, sorry about that for you.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Thanks for the post Dawkins. I have a feeling its gonna be a tough couple of days for Donavan and Andy after this defeat. But the Eagles never quit, they just fell a little short.

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
Thanks Dawkins! Don't take all of this so serious! We ribbed each other back and forth, but it was all clean fun except for a couple of times (a lot like the game was)! If you keep all the pieces in place you may very well be back in the playoffs next year! Hopefully your defense doesn't go for cheap shots at our QB again if we play again next year. :thumbup:

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Funny how the few angriest folks on any forum, right after a win, are the fastest to call the other guys jerks for not being as classy as themselves.

Thanks O. For setting us straight, I guess.

Other than that (and the obvious outcome tonight for my team), it's been an interesting week to get a sense of the Cardinals straight from real Cardinals fans. Good luck.
\

Lets get something straight right here right now!
I'm not angry, I'm actually walking on air right now, I'm estatic, you have no idea how happy I am right now.
You have on been this board for one week!
Yet, you have the audicaty to call ME out!
Who do you think you are?
I told you from day one that this was OUR HOUSE!
You came in here thinking you owned us!
Guess what? You don't!
Week in, week out we get somebody like you that think they are so high and mighty, riding your high horse, and you do nothing but look down upon us.
I don't buy that and I refuse to play that!
You're going to get a whole bunch of nice people here that will thank you, and blah, blah, blah.
That's BS. You came here to with one intention.
What? I'm supposed to thank you for being a self righteous azz hole from the beginning?
I don't think so!

Does that make me angry?
No, not at all.
Who cares, because I'm dealing with a different you next week.

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dawk...good post. GREAT game. I stopped a Philly fan from getting his ass kicked when you guys took the lead. I told him...look..dude (and he had been a great opposing team fan most of the game...talking good natured crap but giving props too)...those guys right down there are not going to take to any display of excitement happily...they sat in SDS for years. Temper your enthusiasm, unless you want a fight. He was calm the rest of the way.

HOLY CRAP...WE ARE IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05