Congratulations!

cardsfan89

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Dawkins for your classy reply. I have been approaching Eagles fans all night and telling them I am glad they got to celebrate and have fun in the 4th quarter and made it a good game.

RandomGuy

Registered
Reaction score
\

Lets get something straight right here right now!
I'm not angry, I'm actually walking on air right now, I'm estatic, you have no idea how happy I am right now.
You have on been this board for one week!
Yet, you have the audicaty to call ME out!
Who do you think you are?
I told you from day one that this was OUR HOUSE!
You came in here thinking you owned us!
Guess what? You don't!
Week in, week out we get somebody like you that think they are so high and mighty, riding your high horse, and you do nothing but look down upon us.
I don't buy that and I refuse to play that!
You're going to get a whole bunch of nice people here that will thank you, and blah, blah, blah.
That's BS. You came here to with one intention.
What? I'm supposed to thank you for being a self righteous azz hole from the beginning?
I don't think so!

Does that make me angry?
No, not at all.
Who cares, because I'm dealing with a different you next week.

Whatever man - you hate all other fans of all stripes. You decided on my "intention" before I got here.

I found a Cardinals forum to see what the team was like from real fans. Learn what's really going on with Spach out. See what players you guys love and hate - the Eagles fans have plenty.

At least most folks on here were decent. Just a bad attitude on your part and maybe two or three others. Keep rolling and raging and typing the hate on anyone new. Hope you aren't like that in real life - it's a rough way to live.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatever man - you hate all other fans of all stripes. You decided on my "intention" before I got here.

I found a Cardinals forum to see what the team was like from real fans. Learn what's really going on with Spach out. See what players you guys love and hate - the Eagles fans have plenty.

At least most folks on here were decent. Just a bad attitude on your part and maybe two or three others. Keep rolling and raging and typing the hate on anyone new. Hope you aren't like that in real life - it's a rough way to live.

For a random guy, you've been a solid opposing team poster. Not a troll, wanting to get some info and still giving some smack. I've enjoyed your time here. Please root for us bro... we will need it against the steelers.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Dawkins. You have been a great opposing fan on this board. Thanks for showing my Cardinals brethern that not all Eagles fans are jerk offs. :)

Cheer us on in two weeks, will ya? :)

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For a random guy, you've been a solid opposing team poster. Not a troll, wanting to get some info and still giving some smack. I've enjoyed your time here. Please root for us bro... we will need it against the steelers.

Ditto to that.

Always fun to have opposing fans that know what they are talking about. Nice when they aren't jerk faces about it either.

Thanks, Random Guy.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, those Eagles looked seriously good in the second half. Props to Random/Dawk/BCEagle for showing up.

Hope to see you around here more.

Root for the Cards

Mulli

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Random and Dawkins were both good. Chris and eagles 1234 not so much.

Good game guys and cheer us on in Tampa...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05