Crowd Booing..

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
Was the booing really as loud in the stadium as it was coming through my TV speakers? I was amazed that everyone was in unison with the boos. It was really loud. I was impressed. I thought King deserved every boo due to his poor performance.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
SeattleCard said:
Was the booing really as loud in the stadium as it was coming through my TV speakers? I was amazed that everyone was in unison with the boos. It was really loud. I was impressed. I thought King deserved every boo due to his poor performance.

Yes, it was. Buckle your seat belt and read D-Dogg's thread.

A-Bomb

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
It was loud, but I think people were booing more at the decision to change quarterbacks than at King himself.

I didn't boo, but I did get involved in the "We Want Josh" chant, but I had a few beers by then!!

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I booed. Loud and often. Our defense was playing their soul out in the first half and the offense looked pop-warner at best. It was terrible to see such a good defensive effort wasted, especially since we were playing a possible playoff team in the Jets.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It wasn't just King either. The playcalling has been abysmal. 3rd and 6... great time for a draw or dive play!!! Right? :thumbup:

NO. NOT RIGHT. THROW THE FOOTBALL. :bang:

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Are we sure...

that's not Dave Atkins in disguise on the sidelines?

Haven't seen this bad of play calling since he was the Hut's OC....

FanOfTheGame1

Riding The Pine
Reaction score
Who was the last competent OC this franchise had? Do you have to go back to the Coryell days?

Faithful

Registered
Reaction score
This may not be a popular opinion, but I totally agree with D-Dogg. I think it's tacky to boo your own team!! :( We are suppose to be the '12th Man' but the booing didn't help. I agree that King wasn't doing a good job but he still is my team's quarterback and I'll just sit and sulk instead. Anyway, I think the booing was more for the coaches and their play calling but it still was in poor taste. The only thing worse was when supposed fans applauded Kent Graham's injury so Jake could play. :eek:

Either you are a fan or you're not. If not, don't come to the games and make the players feel like crap. I truly believe they are doing the best they can even if sometimes their best is not good enough.

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
I thought the booing was really impressive. Loudest I've ever heard at Sundevil. I don't boo myself but anyone that pays full admission has every right to boo. As fans it is the one way, short of giving up completely on the team, that we can make our objection hit home. Especially the twenty five thousand that refuse to give up on this team have every right to make it known we've waited long enough to see an actual NFL offense in Sundevil. If this team continues to find ways to lose games, the booing should be a constant thing. We are not going to sit there and shrug and say "same old cardinals."

The thing that really got me, was on the pregame show, King made a comment to the effect; " I really didn't think I played that bad in Carolina"
Apparently he just doesn't recognize, 4 fumbles and 3 picks is bad bad football. Thankfully yesterday there were plenty of people there to let him know what bad football looks like. Maybe he knows now.

StatsAmare

Playin' 110%
Reaction score
I felt that the Boos were because as fans, we do see somewhat of a change happening and to see our qbs going from bad to worse (McCown to King) we were shocked. Last year we just sat on our hands and watched same old same old, sometimes being the 12th man isn't about just sitting and watching. It's reacting to what is happening and getting into the game and let denny know what we think.:thumbup:

OP
OP
SeattleCard

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
StatsAmare said:
I felt that the Boos were because as fans, we do see somewhat of a change happening and to see our qbs going from bad to worse (McCown to King) we were shocked. Last year we just sat on our hands and watched same old same old, sometimes being the 12th man isn't about just sitting and watching. It's reacting to what is happening and getting into the game and let denny know what we think.:thumbup:

Perhaps the fans this year are quicker to boo Green versus the lovable MAC? I've never heard boos like that coming from my stereo. :)

cdex99

Registered
Reaction score
RedViper said:
I...but anyone that pays full admission has every right to boo.
That's exactly the way I feel. I didn't pay my hard earned money to watch the offense sputter like they did yesterday.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05