Danny Ainge is a Moron

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
At least he unloaded Wally and not Ratliff but #5 and West for a 32 year old injury prone Ray Allen with a hefty contract is just plain stupid.

azirish

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
At least he unloaded Wally and not Ratliff but #5 and West for a 32 year old injury prone Ray Allen with a hefty contract is just plain stupid.

Getting rid of Wally was a big deal and it will please Pierce. This is going to be an offensive dynamo for a year or two.

jag7211

Reaction score
Hardly, Marion is a much better player than Ray at this point, 3 or 4 years younger, unlike Allen healthy and his contract looks good compared to Rays.

Ray Allen is the best shooter in the NBA. Not sure what you're talking about.

OP
OP
slinslin

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Chronic ankle injuries, Awful Contract and already 32 years old right now, that's what I am talking about.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Pierce forced this move. But Allen is not going to turn Boston into a contender. In the long run, this will cost them. As for Seattle, they just added Durant and Green. Great draft for them.

azirish

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Celtics are clearly in a "future is now" mode.

C - Jefferson
PG - Gomes
SF - Pierce
SG - Allen
PG - Rondo

HooverDam

Reaction score
I like this trade for Boston. This way they don't lose Pierce, a Jefferson-Pierce-Allen group will most likely make the playoffs in the East and probably revive Bostons fan base. They didnt lose Gomes or anyone actually important. Who knows how good a draft pick will be, they/we know Allen is.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if healthy, the Celts are my favorite in the East.

that's a team that benefits both teams.

damnit, if Marion didn't have an opt-out this year, we'd already have KG. Bummer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05