Darius Robinson injured

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Maybe I misread the rule update but I thought it said on roster cut down day you can now designate 2 players to return from IR. Whereas before they had to be on the 53 man roster to start the season before you could designate them for return from IR.
This is correct as I understand it now.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Maybe I misread the rule update but I thought it said on roster cut down day you can now designate 2 players to return from IR. Whereas before they had to be on the 53 man roster to start the season before you could designate them for return from IR.
Yeah. You are correct and I am wrong. Thanks for sharing that info.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Can you show my wife how to do this?
lol. I don't believe I have that club in the bag.

Seriously though, the inability for people to say they are/were wrong on this board is one of the few issues I have with it. It's ok to have a misinformed take. I have my share of them for sure, and I have spent a lot of my life around football. I would rather have K9, Dvontel, Chris, Cheese, crimson or madcard point it out than continuing to be misinformed.

I will get off my soapbox now.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol. I don't believe I have that club in the bag.

Seriously though, the inability for people to say they are/were wrong on this board is one of the few issues I have with it. It's ok to have a misinformed take. I have my share of them for sure, and I have spent a lot of my life around football. I would rather have K9, Dvontel, Chris, Cheese, crimson or madcard point it out than continuing to be misinformed.

I will get off my soapbox now.
Oh but now you’re selective about who can tell you you’re misinformed…. :)

Last edited:

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
im pretty much on board with JG as the HC, but one thing i hate:

the whole "only that which is required is disclosed" . Would it kill him to give a range on Darius Robinson's injury?

The competitive advantage gained on not giving a time range is difficult to measure

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

the whole "only that which is required is disclosed" . Would it kill him to give a range on Darius Robinson's injury?

The competitive advantage gained on not giving a time range is difficult to measure
I would say it gives zero advantage if any kind…. Teams can only play who’s lined up in front of them.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Yes, it's part of this franchise try to hide things
Remember when gardeck had an ACL tear, they didn't say anything about for months
Every player has a different healing process, but regarding a injury u can put a timeline
I understand the privacy but injuries are part of the sport business and the fans has the right to know if a player has a chance to play or not in the season

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
the fans has the right to know if a player has a chance to play or not in the season
They do not.

Gannon isn't a doctor, and I imagine if you asked him he'd say he doesn't want to put additional pressure on the player to return when they're not ready. I vividly remember the Ryan Williams docuseries on AZCardinals.com that I have to believe impacted his timeline to come back.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
They do not.

Gannon isn't a doctor, and I imagine if you asked him he'd say he doesn't want to put additional pressure on the player to return when they're not ready. I vividly remember the Ryan Williams docuseries on AZCardinals.com that I have to believe impacted his timeline to come back.
agree..I mean, getting..." a month or so" would be nice. But before they are entertainers they are people...and they have a right to some privacy even as public figures.... not to mention HIIPA

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Because fans want to know?

Can you see a good reason to withhold an injury designation after you’re aware of it/it’s confirmed?
Didn't you just say that fans don't have a right to know? Are you taking both sides of the debate. Never seen that before but you do like to argue, I guess even with yourself... :biglaugh: :jedi:

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Robinson was placed on IR with a designation for return

he will miss at least the first 4 weeks of the season

still dont know if "multi week" means 4 or 8 weeks
They can open the practice window after week 3, right? So I assume that will tell us more.