Dbacks vs Padres Series

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'll take the win, but man, this team's got to.. eh, I never expected them to go into September in first place. can't be too down on them.

come on guys! rally! you escaped a murderous series with the division lead. Just believe in yourselves and get your stuff together!

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
Incredible. I turned off the TV with the team leading 8-0... just saw the highlight on ESPN and thought they were referencing a different game. Can't believe the Padres came back like that.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
man sounds like I missed a classic ending I turned it off after the dbacks were up 6-0 because I was so tired from work and couldnt keep my eyes open. But man what a finish glad the dbacks won but I wouldve been cursing at the tv late in the game if I hadnt turned it off lol. good win by the dbacks they needed it and good save by valverde :)

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny, I went to bed last night think the Pads had won and were in first place. Weird.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
I left after they were up 6-0 too. I'm sick. :( At least I get a four day weekend now.

OP
OP
FArting

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score
The Padres announcers were saying that Hudson grounds into too many double plays.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
So, the real question:

Are the Dbacks going to even make the playoffs?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ugh man dbacks are in kind of a slump right now hopefully we wake UP and take these next few game against the pads. COME ON DBACKS DONT LET US DOWN

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
My god...look at everyone jump off the bandwagon. OMG 1 game behind the division leader and 3 ahead in the wild card. We've ONLY won 75% of our series since the all-star break?This is terrible! What are we going to do?!?!?! :doi: The season was over 2 months ago too right. And during our slump before that it was also over. Yeah....

Even if they don't win the series they can still take back the division by the end of the season and they have a lot of messing up to do to get them out of the playoffs.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05