Dbacks vs Phillies series

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
10-1 Phillies going to the bottom of the 9th. Lyon looked horrible as he gives up 3 runs in the 9th. Just when you think he was turning it around last week he has not looked good the past few outtings.

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to the radio, the injury to Cruz could be more severe than originally thought. He could be put on the disabled list and Nippert could be called up for a spot start tomorrow.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Russ Ortiz supposedly has a flatulence problem, I would hate to be the opposing catcher when he comes up to bat :?

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Whew, saw the final last night late. I didn't catch the end. 10-1??! The bats finally came alive for us. I'm glad Cole Hamels got that first win. He's gonna be solid for us if he can stay healthy.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I have partial season tickets right next to the opposing bullpen. Usually I like to give it a little to the bullpen coach and some of the pitchers that are out there.

I couldn't do that last night. Before the game even started, the BP coach for the Phillies was giving balls away to all the kids he saw. I gave him a big :thumbup:.

Also, about the 4th inning he opened up a massive cooler full of all sorts of snacks. I looked down and said, "SWEET!!" He asked me if I wanted one, and I tried to shake him off, but he tossed me up a Snackwells. He looked at my brother and tossed him up Mini-Oreos.

Pretty much everbody in the section had a good time because of the Phillies bullpen. They were chatting it up with the fans, Phillie or DBack.

His name was Henderson, and besides making sure the fans have a good time, I think his BP is actually very good. In this series so far, they haven't given up everything. And he has that bullpen incredibly loose, ready for a Pennant run. If I didn't know any better, I'd think the Phillies are becoming my 2nd favorite team.

Mr. Henderson. :thumbup:

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
Cool story. I'm glad someone had a good time during an Ortiz start. :)

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
I have partial season tickets right next to the opposing bullpen. Usually I like to give it a little to the bullpen coach and some of the pitchers that are out there.

I couldn't do that last night. Before the game even started, the BP coach for the Phillies was giving balls away to all the kids he saw. I gave him a big :thumbup:.

Also, about the 4th inning he opened up a massive cooler full of all sorts of snacks. I looked down and said, "SWEET!!" He asked me if I wanted one, and I tried to shake him off, but he tossed me up a Snackwells. He looked at my brother and tossed him up Mini-Oreos.

Pretty much everbody in the section had a good time because of the Phillies bullpen. They were chatting it up with the fans, Phillie or DBack.

His name was Henderson, and besides making sure the fans have a good time, I think his BP is actually very good. In this series so far, they haven't given up everything. And he has that bullpen incredibly loose, ready for a Pennant run. If I didn't know any better, I'd think the Phillies are becoming my 2nd favorite team.

Mr. Henderson. :thumbup:

NEZ, are you ready to take the oath??!!:devil:

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
phillycard said:
NEZ, are you ready to take the oath??!!:devil:

Sal Fasano scared me. He was the classic Philadelphian with cheesesteak stains all over his uni. He had that big curly mullet, complete with a Ol' Western Mustache. Actually, I'm envious.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
Sal Fasano scared me. He was the classic Philadelphian with cheesesteak stains all over his uni. He had that big curly mullet, complete with a Ol' Western Mustache. Actually, I'm envious.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: Cheesesteak stains. Yeah Fasano looks like he shoulda been playing with Schmidt, Luzinski, Bowa, Maddox and the boys. :D

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Oh boy, we are making Greasy Sal look like an All Star. :mad:

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
The game write-ups keep mentioning the Grimsley thing. I hope this doesn't have a lingering effect that ruins what has been a great season so far.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05