deja vu all over again.

rfayhallock

Reaction score
Will somebody let me in on the secret of why Green cut an all pro center before summer camp? If he is good enough to be the starting center for the Jets he is good enough to be here calling defensive signals for a brand new OL.
The Cardinal OL has been full of holes all year. Having an experienced center who could have read defenses would have helped a lot.
From the moment Green sent him packing I put my ticket money back in my wallet.

How could Mcown throw accurately when he is running for his life? Something else is going on again.

azbob

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
rfayhallock said:
Will somebody let me in on the secret of why Green cut an all pro center before summer camp? If he is good enough to be the starting center for the Jets he is good enough to be here calling defensive signals for a brand new OL.
The Cardinal OL has been full of holes all year. Having an experienced center who could have read defenses would have helped a lot.
From the moment Green sent him packing I put my ticket money back in my wallet.

How could Mcown throw accurately when he is running for his life? Something else is going on again.

azbob

At that moment you put your ticket money back in your pocket?? That sentence right there shows me what kind of Cardinals fan you are. But I bet if we one in Carolina, and were in the playoff hunt next week your money would have magicaly came out of your pocket. Dont take it the wrong way but I really dont have alot of respect for fans like yourself. BTW WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome newbie!

You picked 1 helluva subject to post for your very first post.

Just to give you a heads up, new guys buy. I'll have a 16oz. New York(jet) strip steak, bake potatoe, corn, and a Sam Adams.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Welcome to the board! I'll have a reuben sandwich with a side of onion rings.

And 100%, this is the type of fan that the Cards need to attract, not drive away, if they wanna fill that new stadium....the kind of people who love football and want to support the hometown team, but aren't willing to shell out their hard-earned dollars to support a mediocre product. They want to see some progress and see the team moving towards putting a winner on the field. You and I and the other die-hards on this board already know this is happening and we're fired up about it. But now the team (and us fans too) need to show the "fringe fans" that getting on board this bandwagon is worth the effort and expense. :thumbup:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
We cut Tom Banks?

Green probably thought he was too old and since the last time he had been all-pro was 1978 I think it was probably time to bring in some new blood.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
Cardinal Bob said:
Welcome to the board! I'll have a reuben sandwich with a side of onion rings.

And 100%, this is the type of fan that the Cards need to attract, not drive away, if they wanna fill that new stadium....the kind of people who love football and want to support the hometown team, but aren't willing to shell out their hard-earned dollars to support a mediocre product. They want to see some progress and see the team moving towards putting a winner on the field. You and I and the other die-hards on this board already know this is happening and we're fired up about it. But now the team (and us fans too) need to show the "fringe fans" that getting on board this bandwagon is worth the effort and expense. :thumbup:
I see what you are saying, I guess I am always in anti-troll mode. And I like the short beer and bathroom lines at the games so I am trying to keep as many fans away as possible :D :thumbup:

seesred

Reaction score
WElcome. Just one question. If we do something good will you put your money out to a ticket agent and then pull it back the next move you don't agree with? Kendall, bad, Berry , good, and so forth and so on. Root for the team and have fun at the games. It's not all bad. By the way ribs and beer let me know where to pick them up, better still bring them with you.

GBR

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
I see what you are saying, I guess I am always in anti-troll mode. And I like the short beer and bathroom lines at the games so I am trying to keep as many fans away as possible :D :thumbup:

Always a positive!!! :thumbup:

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
Cardinal Bob said:

The only reason that this is the type of fan the Cardinals need to attract is because of the crappy bandwagon pro sports fans the Phoenix market appears to be full of.

I would rather wait for the offspring of the 20K legitimate fans in Phoenix to hit ticket buying age then pander to these yokels.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fiasco said:
I would rather wait for the offspring of the 20K legitimate fans in Phoenix to hit ticket buying age then pander to these yokels.

:thumbup:

STANDING OVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the best thing I've seen in awhile.

I couldn't care less about Kendall...he didn't buy into what Green was selling, and that can be poisonous. Step has been just fine, and he isn't aging and in the twilight of his career.

You are about two months lat with this topic.

I'll take a double double and well done fries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05