Denny and Discipline

Maximus

Reaction score
Hey, all.

I'm a huge Sun Devil fan, new to these AZ SFN Message boards. These boards have been keeping me sane until college football starts up. I'm surprised they don't have an ASU board here, by the way.

Anyway, this has probably been discussed here already. I was wondering what the rest of you think about the Cardinal team member reporting Denny Green and losing valuable practice time. I imagine that this frustrated him to no end. I'm of the opinion that discipline and hard work are the foundation to success. I have always thought that Denny was just what this team needed right now.

Did this type of thing ever happen while Denny was at Minnesota? Has he changed his coaching style to be more disciplined?

I would love to know what player tattled on coach, but we'll never know.

Maximus

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Maximus. I'd run an active ASU board but there are already some good ones out there. There are a lot of ASU fans around though.

Denny Green didn't lose a single day of practice time. He lost a week's worth of weight training supervision. My guess is he is pleased with what he did.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Welcome!!!

Skkorp said:
Denny Green didn't lose a single day of practice time. He lost a week's worth of weight training supervision. My guess is he is pleased with what he did.

Intresting...I didn't know that. Thats not too bad

AZCardFan

Reaction score
Denny's got a plan, and as fans we just have to have trust that he knows whats best for the team, whether thats practicing them too 'hard' starting emmitt over marcel or if he wants to feed the players Lucky Charms before each game...he see's a lot more than we do, and has definatly done this a lot longer so I have COMPLETE trusts in Denny and his routine...

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:

:thumbup: I think Green knew what he was doing all along. He wanted to send a message to the players, and did it .

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05