Denny Green's post game comments

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
Fitz - Knee sprain, should be available 9/11.
Step - Broken wrist; has been trying to learn to snap with left hand, but is doubtful for week 1.
Leckey - some kind of ankle injury; out for the preseason, but may be available for Week 1.
Dockett - Minor injury; should be fine for next week.
A. Wilson - Leg contusion; wouldn't have been out of a regular season game.

Thanks K9.

A-Bomb

seesred

Reaction score
Thanks K9 I Was very concerned but feel much better after reading your post. So it appears that only Step and Fritz might miss game 1. Not the end of the world.

GBR

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
Fitz - Knee sprain, should be available 9/11.
Step - Broken wrist; has been trying to learn to snap with left hand, but is doubtful for week 1.
Leckey - some kind of ankle injury; out for the preseason, but may be available for Week 1.
Dockett - Minor injury; should be fine for next week.
A. Wilson - Leg contusion; wouldn't have been out of a regular season game.

Broken bone in hand, not wrist, I believe.

Doubtful if he'd be back anytime soon, if it was the wrist.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Crazy Canuck said:
Broken bone in hand, not wrist, I believe.

Doubtful if he'd be back anytime soon, if it was the wrist.

You're right, of course. But it's been pretty hush-hush, and the diagnosis was never really made public, which is why his return is also sketchy.

Step and Hayes are the starters that will definitely be out of Week 1, I'd say. Leckey has an ankle sprain, but he might get on the field. I fully expect Fitz and his sprained knee to be in the game against the G-men.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We should know more about the injuries come regular season. I the preseason, teams aren't required to disclose injury info.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Darren Urban was just on radio talking about how the Cards are saying nothing about the injuries to Step, Leckey, Fitz and Dockett, preferring to keep all info private until forced to release it by regular season rules.

We know Step had 2 metal plates and screws put in his hand but know nothing, zip, nada about the others. And don't expect that to change unless one or more of those injured need surgery.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:
Darren Urban was just on radio talking about how the Cards are saying nothing about the injuries to Step, Leckey, Fitz and Dockett, preferring to keep all info private until forced to release it by regular season rules.

Its called the Patriots Maneuver.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan