Detroit Lions @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 09/15/24-09/21/24

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

It is wild that we're in Week 3 and we're highlighting Replacement Level Zaven Collins. I guess we're having to find old game footage from when we wore the blacks, but I imagine you can count on one hand how many fans are coming out to watch 25 make a really good edge seal on second and four.

Those unis just look so college.

I don't have a problem with the blacks except for them looking like Vick-era Falcons kits:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
The problem is trusting either way 100% of the time. The eyeball test and analytics should be used together to help verify or rule out.
It's just a no win scenario because it is all outcome based. No one gets credit for converting when the analytics say you should go for it, but if you ignore the analytics and don't go for it, or even go for it based on the analytics get gon't convert, you get called on it.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It's just a no win scenario because it is all outcome based. No one gets credit for converting when the analytics say you should go for it, but if you ignore the analytics and don't go for it, or even go for it based on the analytics get gon't convert, you get called on it.
I'm excited that analytics have enabled a more aggressive style of play. That's good. No one wants more punting and field goals.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is wild that we're in Week 3 and we're highlighting Replacement Level Zaven Collins. I guess we're having to find old game footage from when we wore the blacks, but I imagine you can count on one hand how many fans are coming out to watch 25 make a really good edge seal on second and four.

I don't have a problem with the blacks except for them looking like Vick-era Falcons kits:

I don't like the dark on dark

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't fancy us in this one.

I feel like we're the Lions 18 months ago and our D line vs their O line is a mismatch. Kyler is wild card, if he plays like Sunday anything can happen. And Goff has been off form.

But overall I fancy the Lions to edge it.