Diamondbacks vs Royals series thread

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Bruney is basically getting paid to be fat and lose games. I would gladly fill that roll for the D'backs

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Thanks for showing up Clayton. Pop up a bunt in the ninth and have possibly the worst AB of the 2005 season in the 11th.

IndyDevil

Defensive liability
Reaction score
Never a dull moment with these guys...just as I'm about to prematurely slam Q, he comes up with a clutch hit ( a triple no less!) to tie the game!!

Of course, Hairston comes in and swings at the first pitch right after an intentional walk, grounding out....AAAAAUGH!!! :mad: :mad:

IndyDevil

Defensive liability
Reaction score
Never a dull moment, Pt II - Aquino's Return

Aquino's hits a batter with his first pitch back from the DL - - *d'oh*

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
You gotta love that D-Back bullpen. It's like watching a brand new train wreck every night. :mad:
The wreck continues with a third run in the 12th. I cant believe we are about to lose a series to the Kansas frikken City Royals. This is completely unacceptable.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
This game from the 10th inning on has been a clinic on blunders and mishaps for the Dbacks. This is downright sad.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
9-3 as Herges gives up a couple of hits. This inning could of been over but a freaking 2-out broken bat hit. :mad:

IndyDevil

Defensive liability
Reaction score
I wonder if Sherlock's days are numbered - you can't blame the bullpen coach for everything, but SOMETHING needs to be done about this absolute joke of a bullpen!! Oh, and send young Mr Hairston's butt back down to Tucson to learn some friggen patience at the plate - Cintron should have been batting in that spot anyway!!

Cody

i love defense
Reaction score
Do you guys watch the game while your posting?

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IndyDback said:
I wonder if Sherlock's days are numbered - you can't blame the bullpen coach for everything, but SOMETHING needs to be done about this absolute joke of a bullpen!! Oh, and send young Mr Hairston's butt back down to Tucson to learn some friggen patience at the plate - Cintron should have been batting in that spot anyway!!

No....as what what discussed earlier in this thread.. must of the blame should be directed toward Mark Davis...

He's the common thread/link to the pitching coaching staff that is responsible for why the Dbacks are experiencing a woeful bullpen today...Thanks to him, Brenly, and Kniffin...Villarreal will never revert back to the promise he once had, Aquino and Valverde won't be as dominant/imposing as they could have been, and now Lyon will forever deal with severe lingering arm problems because the current staff compounded matters worse.... Also, we're witnessing Cormier about the have the same exact fate as aforementioned ones....

Yet... Davis can't seem to have the Dbacks pitchers make the necessary adjustments... never can help improve the reclamation projects nor can improve the homegrown prospects like Bruney.... So... I definitely would be the first person in line asking for Davis' immediate termination or else.....

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
IndyDback said:

Hairston had to swing because the runner was stealing. I don't understand the hit and run call.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan