Did anyone notice the lack of cheerleaders?

602 Native

All Star
Reaction score

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My issue with this is not whether the cheerleaders (who I'm sure work hard) add or detract from the game day experience, but that MB has a severe disconnect and disregard for the people that work for this organization. I imagine it's a pill shjowing up to work in that place each day.

602 Native

All Star
Reaction score
My issue with this is not whether the cheerleaders (who I'm sure work hard) add or detract from the game day experience, but that MB has a severe disconnect and disregard for the people that work for this organization. I imagine it's a pill shjowing up to work in that place each day.
Theres a reason why there are plenty of current and exemployees that say the place is toxic.

The Cards are only a couple years removed from that horrific NFL report card that showed what a poo show it was there.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
You don't have to imagine it; there's been a significant amount of reporting confirming it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan