Do The Cavs Have A Chance Against The Spurs?

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
watching the cavs in their first trip to the finals is worth watching because they will make quite a few visits there in years to come id bet.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
While I think Cleveland may become the team to beat in the east...its still the east! SA I think is going to win this series in 5 or less unfortunetly!

OP
OP
azirish

azirish

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
While I think Cleveland may become the team to beat in the east...its still the east! SA I think is going to win this series in 5 or less unfortunetly!

I hope the Cavs can make a series of it, but clearly there are guys on the Cavs who have to play much better for them to have a chance.

sundevilscott

Kaycee's Daddy
Reaction score
I don't think the Cavs have a chance.

As much as I hate the Spurs I want them to win this series. Everyone is ready to anoint Labron the next coming of Magic because he took his .500 team through a horrible Eastern Conference and into the finals. I honestly think that LaBron is very very good but is not one of the greats yet.

I think the Spurs win this in 5.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
I don't think the Cavs have a chance.

As much as I hate the Spurs I want them to win this series. Everyone is ready to anoint Labron the next coming of Magic because he took his .500 team through a horrible Eastern Conference and into the finals. I honestly think that LaBron is very very good but is not one of the greats yet.

I think the Spurs win this in 5.
I agree with you and it's because the NBA is a "what have you done for me lately" league. They did this with Wade last year, and they're doing it again with LBJ this year. The NBA is so desperate for a player to carry the Jordan torch that they take one spectacular game from one of their best players, and they attempt to put him on a whole other level, when in reality, he's not probably ready yet. I think he's a great player, and will one day be on that level, but not yet.

In regards to the Finals.....Spurs in 5.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think the Spurs are going to run away with it. If they take the approach of let Lebron get his but shutdown everybody else they win it all. The Cavs only hope is to be around at the end of games and let Lebron with it for you. However, do you really think that can happen 4 times in this series? I doubt it.

I would love the Cavs to beat the dirty Spurs. I will be routing for the upset.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05