Does anyone here make T-Shirts?

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
Could we somehow make ASFN IN MEMORY OF #40 T SHIRTS? Sell them and give extra money to charity? A Red T-Shirt that everyone could wear on Sept 19th. Any info would be greatly appreciated
My wife's business is a silk screening business...I will talk to her about this...

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A black t-shirt with simply a 40 on the back...maybe "Tillman" on the front...or "In Memory" or something like that would be neat.

Does anyone know latin? What's "In Memory" or "In Memorial" in latin?

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
Cool bro, Let me know
We would need to figure out how many shirts to make, artwork, time frame, etc.. I think it would be a great tribute from us ASFN'ers...

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Jttsaz said:
We would need to figure out how many shirts to make, artwork, time frame, etc.. I think it would be a great tribute from us ASFN'ers...
I would like to buy 2 shirts.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I will take two as well. I also like the idea of the Sept game against the partiots. IF all the ASFNs got the same shirt. Maybe a red shirt with white #40 and a tribute to all that are fighting.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a screenprinter across the street from my business. Good guy, does a lot of shirts for ASU and made many flag shirts for 9-11.

Anton Sport. (Owner is John Anton). They're in the book.

I'd be in for a few shirts too.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Count me in for a shirt. Maybe you can somehow get approval to use the Army Ranger logo.

The Ranger Creed

Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit de corps of my Ranger Regiment.

Acknowledging the fact that a Ranger is a more elite soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, I accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move farther, faster and fight harder than any other soldier.

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be. One-hundred-percent and then some.

Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well-trained soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow.

Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country.

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor.

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY

You must be registered for see images

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
On FOX cable news, a radio braodcaster suggested that the NFL ought to paint the 40 yard line, red, white and blue in honor of Pat Tillman. I hope that at least the Cards will do something like that.

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
On FOX cable news, a radio broadcaster suggested that the NFL ought to paint the 40 yard line, red, white and blue in honor of Pat Tillman. I hope that at least the Cards will do something like that.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'd be in, as long as they're not too expensive (I hate to worry about $, but I'm a poor college student). I'd say 2 XXL, or even triple X, if they're smallish.

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
RonF said:
On FOX cable news, a radio braodcaster suggested that the NFL ought to paint the 40 yard line, red, white and blue in honor of Pat Tillman. I hope that at least the Cards will do something like that.

That's a brilliant idea

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in for a shirt or two. I'd also love to see his jersey reissued.

OP
OP
100%CardsFan

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
Jttsaz said:

Does your wife do the designing or would someone here do it? It should be Red, have 40 on it and In memory of Pat Tillman 1976-2004 and maybe a great picture of him on the front.... Anyone else have any ideas?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05