Eagles finally get what they wanted.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No, but you did say that the Cards would have more success running than the Giants did on Sunday. I just don't think that will be the case. I agree with you that the Giants are more one-dimension than the Cards, but I have to say your passing game is what scares me, not your running game. I don't think the Eagles will have a problem shutting down the running game. If the Cards do see some success, that could mean problems.
On 3rd & short, you knew the Giants would run the ball & they did. On 4th & short, you knew the Giants would run the ball & they did. They were extremely predictable & the Eagles made them pay. The Cardinals will be far less predictable in short yardage situations & the Eagles will not be as willing to sell out on the run as they consistently did with the Giants. Why were the Giants so predictable? Because they had to be. Eli has NO ONE to throw to, especially in crunch time. The Giants knew that their best chance was to run in ALL short yardage situations. The Eagles loaded the line & blitzed the run. If they do that tomorrow & guess wrong, then watch out.

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed, its quite possible you willshut down our ground game.

But what will that cost you ?

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What? He's not a cheap-shot artist. He struggles in coverage at times but that's not his main job. He's been better with that, anyway.

Yeah right. He is borderline dirty. He leads with his helmet all the time. I predict he will get flagged for at least one helmet to helmet contact and /or one late hit.
How he didn't get flagged when he hit Peterson is beyond me. The guy was down. There is a fine line between being hard nosed and dirty and Dawkins rides the fence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05