Earl "The Pearl" Clark - Dleague Thread

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
He also needs to fix his shooting mechanic, which is among the ugliest in the league.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He also needs to fix his shooting mechanic, which is among the ugliest in the league.

Copy that. I just like his confidence. His shot has changed some since he got here so he's definitely working on it with someone.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ain't no way I'm writing this kid off, not after seeing the improvements Lopez and Dragic made in year two with the help of our staff.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
ain't no way I'm writing this kid off, not after seeing the improvements Lopez and Dragic made in year two with the help of our staff.
Yep. Maybe our scouts know what they'e doing afterall....and Gentry's staff deserves some credit here too.
At least we're not discussing draft picks like Alando Tucker or DJ Strawberry....or even the anti-developement of a young FA like Marcus Banks etc...

I'm encouraged and look forward to E.Clark becoming a piece of the pie going forward w/Dragic,Duds,Lopez and even Lou.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
In the limited minutes I've seen him, I was very impressed with his ball handling (for a big guy).

He could be the next Point-Center :)

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
I like Clark. I wish Coach Gentry could find some more minutes for him towards the end of the season cause we could use his great defence in the playoffs, but the subs have been playing amazingly so better luck next year Clark! He'd better work on his game like Duds did, especially his shot. And yes, he used to play point guard before he grew tall so that's why he has such good handles.