ESPN Gameday:Cardinals

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They will be discussing the QB situation in AZ. A teaser showed an interview with Warner, in it he said Matt sent him a text message saying "it really sucks your taking my playing time." Uh-oh. I am sure there is more to that story than what EScraPN is letting on

BigOX

Reaction score
Was a good piece and I agree with Fitz that defenses have to study two quarterbacks instead of one.

If Leinart can mentally handle it I don't see a problem. People (media and non-fans) are so quick to jump on the negatives because it's something they've never seen before

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Was a good piece and I agree with Fitz that defenses have to study two quarterbacks instead of one.

If Leinart can mentally handle it I don't see a problem. People (media and non-fans) are so quick to jump on the negatives because it's something they've never seen before

I agree, nice piece.

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
i liked the question to coach wis if he would be ok with the owner bringing in another coach in the 3rd qtr to call a different offensive package. he handled it nicely though. :)

OP
OP
CtCardinals78

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I am shocked actually it was a gppod piece. Speaking of good pieces that Rachel Nichols is HOT!

BTW my 1,000th post!!!!

:bday:

This must be how Bonds felt after he "broke" the record

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
i liked the question to coach wis if he would be ok with the owner bringing in another coach in the 3rd qtr to call a different offensive package. he handled it nicely though. :)
If the other coach has been with the team all off season, training camp, pre-season... what a stupid question.