ESPN Playoffs

mkapp

CheesyPoof!
Reaction score
Was watching Sportscenter the other day (like every day) and they had an NBA playoffs commercial. Who do they show the first clip of running out of the tunnel? Kobe. I jumped off the couch I was so upset (didnt spill the beer). Anyone else see that commercial? Oh yeah and there was not one Phx player

frdbtr

Registered
Reaction score
mkapp said:
Was watching Sportscenter the other day (like every day) and they had an NBA playoffs commercial. Who do they show the first clip of running out of the tunnel? Kobe. I jumped off the couch I was so upset (didnt spill the beer). Anyone else see that commercial? Oh yeah and there was not one Phx player

There haven't been any Phoenix players on any of the NBA championship commercials. They show Jason Kidd talking to the trophy or Dwayne Wade making a Trophy on the beach with sand. No Phoenix anywhere :eek: Won't it be sweet when it is the Phoenix players that walk away with it. :D

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
frdbtr said:
There haven't been any Phoenix players on any of the NBA championship commercials. They show Jason Kidd talking to the trophy or Dwayne Wade making a Trophy on the beach with sand. No Phoenix anywhere :eek: Won't it be sweet when it is the Phoenix players that walk away with it. :D

There is a Nash one, and it's pretty funny...

Mike

frdbtr

Registered
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:

Mike

I haven't seen that one. of course, I have only been able to watch Miami on ABC on sundays and all ABC wants to do is kiss Dwayne wade's ass. :shrug:

Tank

Wifi Guru
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:

Mike

As far as I know, that one is only being shown on TNT

But I gotta agree... It's pretty damn funny :thumbup:

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tank said:
As far as I know, that one is only being shown on TNT

But I gotta agree... It's pretty damn funny :thumbup:

Maybe I'm biased, but I think his acting is way better than the other guys...especially Kidd, bleck!

Mike

jibikao

Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Maybe I'm biased, but I think his acting is way better than the other guys...especially Kidd, bleck!

Mike

No, you are not biased. I saw that Nash commercial on TNT where he tries to be a "bad guy". Nash actually acts very well. :) He was sooooooooo funny!!

But I don't think that's a "trophy" commercial though.

Maybe they should make one with our Big 3. :) Or all Five starters. I don't know how this is going to work but it will be fun. :)

Reaction score
Speaking of playoff ads, how old is that kid is in the TNT commercials? You know, the one that says, "let the truth be told" like he was a rap star. I was trying to tell my friend he was another Emmanuel Lewis or Gary Coleman. I'm guessing 16-18 years old.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05